Bit Of A Yarn

Mo' unga Dulcify Stakes - how good is he?

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Had every excuse to lose that race but ended up bolting in!  I like a horse that doesn't mind the rough and tumble and can pick itself up after being checked more than once!

Impressive , got into some trouble at the 600 when overlord went rough but boy has some pickup when in the clear .

51 minutes ago, nomates said:

I just watched Rachel Frost pick up a real nice win at Flemington with Travimyfriend , and the chosen one was impressive fresh up as well , he looks a serious prospect for the cups on that , obviously has improved on last season .

You reckon Rachael regrets leaving Otaki? Why Benner hasn't done the bolt is beyond me, They'd knock up training winners over here.

8 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

You reckon Rachael regrets leaving Otaki? Why Benner hasn't done the bolt is beyond me, They'd knock up training winners over here.

Wants to get plenty of cash behind him so he can do it properly , i think he initially was looking at Cambridge , but again needed the cash for a property . Got the talent for sure , educates the young ones really well and horses always look good .

• Like 1

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

When I met him he had finished with them and was working with Rutten breaking in and educating young horses.

Got too heavy for riding that's when he came back to the CD and got involved with CR , started training whilst still involved with him at the farm , mostly doing CR's horses to start with then started to get more outside horses . A disagreement a couple of years ago led to them going their separate ways . Now trains out of the old Zimmerman yard .