Bit Of A Yarn

OAMARU TIPS WANTED!!

Davis

Oamaru is not one of my favourite tracks but I have a bit to spend after a good collect on Friday. I have looked through the fields and nothing stands out. Anyone know anything?

I'll stick with Sonoma Tyron (3) in Race 6. I think this mare has ability and it is not a great field.

R10 Gerry Garcia (9) he usually goes well on this track so back him for a place.

Hope everyone has a good day on the punt

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Davis said:

Oamaru is not one of my favourite tracks but I have a bit to spend after a good collect on Friday. I have looked through the fields and nothing stands out. Anyone know anything?

I'll stick with Sonoma Tyron (3) in Race 6. I think this mare has ability and it is not a great field.

R10 Gerry Garcia (9) he usually goes well on this track so back him for a place.

Hope everyone has a good day on the punt

If you dont like anything then dont bother,easy as

• Bad Post 1

Here's a tip, don't back Madam Sass, got warning last week after multiple breaks and I read that Leaf Stride at start 4 broke for the first time last friday and BAM gets a warning straight away, these suits are absolute morons.

Madam Sass will win now for sure.....

Gotta say the grass looks great there, wish they were racing on it today, not really a fan at betting at Oamaru all weather but maybe Escargo in R9 can make me change my mind.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Still pays 12 on tote. Gosh there are some mugs out there.

That is 8 races in a row where it has broken.

The kid actually got it going today was looking strong mid race...... then galloped, looks like it wants to go 100mph all the time.

A mate messaged me asking how is Josh Kennett still a junior driver? A quick look in his 6th season, is there a limit how long this licence type can remain a junior?

3 minutes ago, Dougie said:

then galloped, looks like it wants to go 100mph all the time.

If Madame Sass gets going they should just let it make its way to the lead regardless of what is happening in the race. A bit like Missalyssa who broke a lot but just wanted to run. She has turned it around and is showing plenty of ability finally.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dougie said:

The kid actually got it going today was looking strong mid race...... then galloped, looks like it wants to go 100mph all the time.

A mate messaged me asking how is Josh Kennett still a junior driver? A quick look in his 6th season, is there a limit how long this licence type can remain a junior?

Surely if John Morrison is allowed 6 seasons josh Kennett is allowed 6!!!!

• Like 1