NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Murray Edmonds: How lucky is he at Addington?

Happy Sunrise

33 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I see "the Brodster" and his mates have got a mention from the führer on the moron site....I think they really do miss us!!!

Can not be bothered posting anything on that site again.

Got no idea of the politics that went on, but what I do know is that Scoobie lost the plot and started suspending the people who posted the most senses on there.

Scoobie allowed all sorts of crap from the one with the most wind, Fart Too Much, and he clearly is known to Scoobie.

They are still being pathetic and don’t give a rats arse what they think of “The Brodster” but Scoobie you are a flippen CLOWN if you think that Brodie tells untruths, as I have no need to!

Scoobie would be better off telling his love child dropkick Fart Too Much to stop privately messaging “The Brodster” as he is clearly infatuated with me!

Those nillers are in their own little world and are welcome to stay there.

Edited by Brodie
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Scoobie would be better off telling his love child dropkick Fart Too Much to stop privately messaging “The Brodster” as he is clearly infatuated with me!

What the hell is that about? Doubt it is pleasant.

Move on from that place and forget it. It is just stressful and unpleasant for all. I think I am only aware of the tip of the iceberg in this whole divide but it pretty ugly.

All those nice posters (not us or the all-stars rah rah squad, lol) on RC must have been sick of the crap and abusive nature of it all. We don't want that rubbish here so don't get sucked into it again.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

What the hell is that about? Doubt it is pleasant.

Move on from that place and forget it. It is just stressful and unpleasant for all. I think I am only aware of the tip of the iceberg in this whole divide but it pretty ugly.

All those nice posters (not us or the all-stars rah rah squad, lol) on RC must have been sick of the crap and abusive nature of it all. We don't want that rubbish here so don't get sucked into it again.

Yeah, I think most have moved on. Just had a glance, first time for a week or so. He really is a comedian old Scoobs! No doubt they are all a little peeved, let’s face it, go back a year and if anyone didn’t tow line at rc, it was goodbye, never to be seen again. 

But all of a sudden, now there’s a boay, where people can have their say, without posts being edited etc. Scoobs must have been very embarrassed by what has been posted on here about him. 

Doesnt worry me, still a bit amused by ohokamans little tantrum, but many have been brainwashed over there. 

I’m concerned for p4p, all of a sudden seems weak and feeble, no fight left in the little fella anymore, mind you ,was never gonna turn up  here, couldn’t survive in an even playing field. 

Hope alls well p4p

• Like 1