Bit Of A Yarn

Forbury

Mark purdon on Shan noble had track position and the lead was his but no no I'm not trying.the stewards riu should suspend him over his drive.i thought he was supposed to be a top driver.what the fuck was that then.hes gone in any country for that.thats total bullshit.he had NO intention to win.........

3 minutes ago, Forbury said:

Can only laugh at the total race fixing team driving and it's all the purdons and butchers Tim included

Someone still has to win the races Forbs.

Marks horse SHAN NOBLE only has 2 x 1.58 MR wins, the winner AMERICAN DEALER won recently in 1.53.3 in October at Ashburton beating a subsequent G1 winner in ITS ALL ABOUT FAITH (driven expertly by Mark as usual) and KRUG.

That Made American Dealer a special in this race wouldn't you think ? Mark did well to get within 4m ,  instead of beaten 40m lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forbury said:

Mark purdon on Shan noble had track position and the lead was his but no no I'm not trying.the stewards riu should suspend him over his drive.i thought he was supposed to be a top driver.what the fuck was that then.hes gone in any country for that.thats total bullshit.he had NO intention to win.........

do you think amazing dream will be on the job forbster ?

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Someone still has to win the races Forbs.

Marks horse SHAN NOBLE only has 2 x 1.58 MR wins, the winner AMERICAN DEALER won recently in 1.53.3 in October at Ashburton beating a subsequent G1 winner in ITS ALL ABOUT FAITH (driven expertly by Mark as usual) and KRUG.

That Made American Dealer a special in this race wouldn't you think ? Mark did well to get within 4m ,  instead of beaten 40m lol

I disagree as mark leading  changes everything.oh well I carnt complain with the pick6.i hear Mitchell Kerr is gonzo for what hes done but should not say