Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

Shit me Wally, 2 winners.

How many do you want, I wont bother putting up free tips again, you can contact Des or Neil and pay shitloads for f--king crap $3 winners from Neil or  ring for no hoppers from Des.

Neil has no idea how to pick a winner even from his very good ratings, Neil lives a deluded world still picking off form and his results are so poor its not funny & Des is a $3 winner punter from a long way back, Good Luck Wally you will need it paying for these shit tips.

if you actually looked at these 2 guys long term results you would be in the poor house, Neil is a great guy, but a farking hopeless tipster, he wastes far far too much time tipping under $2 shots. Guaranteed he had that Rodrico as a big bet today. that will tell a story.

Edited by barryb

20 minutes ago, barryb said:

To be fair, Wally is very appreciate of people that do put up some selections, from what I see.

But I tend to agree with you in general. If you put up crap overall, no one comments. If you put up the odd winner, some will comment negatively when you don't pick a winner for the day. All you get is snide negativity. I'll take Newmarket's advice and let them make up their own minds. 

Sort of makes a site like this useful for things like tipping competitions and not much else. It seems anything more intellectual gets ridiculed - heck, you will even get ridicule for putting a more intellectual stance on something as if it's all a pretence. What's the point in trying to have a debate or discussion on anything. 

Edited by mardigras
  • Champ Post 1

27 minutes ago, barryb said:

How many do you want, I wont bother putting up free tips again, you can contact Des or Neil and pay shitloads for f--king crap $3 winners from Neil or  ring for no hoppers from Des.

Neil has no idea how to pick a winner even from his very good ratings, Neil lives a deluded world still picking off form and his results are so poor its not funny & Des is a $3 winner punter from a long way back, Good Luck Wally you will need it paying for these shit tips.

if you actually looked at these 2 guys long term results you would be in the poor house, Neil is a great guy, but a farking hopeless tipster, he wastes far far too much time tipping under $2 shots. Guaranteed he had that Rodrico as a big bet today. that will tell a story.

gees bazza how many chardonays you had  i agree 2 winners out of 12 aint bad can i send you my bank details to put the 20 per cent of the 5 dollars i outlaid into my acc so as i can back tommys tip

• Haha 1

On 23/06/2018 at 7:14 AM, wally said:

any tips for today   except be nice to your mother

i suppose this is close enough           

1 Begood Toya Mother Zac Spain (a) 3.60 1.40
4 Penthouse Playboy Michael Poy (a2)   2.40
12 Trerice Clayton Douglas   4.30

2 minutes ago, wally said:

gees bazza how many chardonays you had  i agree 2 winners out of 12 aint bad can i send you my bank details to put the 20 per cent of the 5 dollars i outlaid into my acc so as i can back tommys tip

Wally the point is we are looking for long priced winners, which are a dime a dozen mate,

at $10 do you understand its less than a 10% chance?.

Any day you break even is a bloody miracle when searching for long winners, look at those cock smokers on the first call mate, those clowns cant even get a $2 shot home.

How anyone take those idiots seriously is beyond me.

3 of the best punters going around are on this site and thats Mardigras, Curious & myself, you are getting fabulous ideas etc free of charge, you have a choice to listen to complete f--ksticks like Thomas or some guys who know what they are talking about.

12 minutes ago, wally said:

& yes Wally I have had more than enough Chards, been up since 3:55am, pumping tyres up and filling the Mrs car with petrol for a trip away. Growled her about hitting a farking pothole or kerb and farking the alignment so the thing pulls to the right. but thats like telling Thomas his ideas are in dreamland, falls on deaf ears.

Shes just text me to ask how the punt went as shes busy eating lavish meal and watching the kids play sport, in my next life I am coming back as a either a Cat or a Woman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PS: Shes just asked me if I have eaten any of the chocolates she left behind, I have eaten the farking lot, tomorrow I have to hide the evidence and buy a next box. Boy has this world changed for the bloke.

Edited by barryb
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, barryb said:

& yes Wally I have had more than enough Chards, been up since 3:55am, pumping tyres up and filling the Mrs car with petrol for a trip away. Growled her about hitting a farking pothole or kerb and farking the alignment so the thing pulls to the right. but thats like telling Thomas his ideas are in dreamland, falls on deaf ears.

Shes just text me to ask how the punt went as shes busy eating lavish meal and watching the kids play sport, in my next life I am coming back as a either a Cat or a Woman.

Suggestion for you, barryb...go whole hog and come back  as CatWoman

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, barryb said:

Wally the point is we are looking for long priced winners, which are a dime a dozen mate,

Any day you break even is a bloody miracle when searching for long winners, look at those cock smokers on the first call mate, those clowns cant even get a $2 shot home.

3 of the best punters going around are on this site and thats Mardigras, Curious & myself, you are getting fabulous ideas etc free of charge, you have a choice to listen to complete f--ksticks like Thomas or some guys who know what they are talking about.

Barry,

No need to go off the rails. The big thing when putting forth horses is giving reasons so that people can make up their own minds.

When you were giving ontrack observations that was great. It was missing information. Its something one can factor in. Similarly with outsiders there is always some piece of hidden information not readily visible by just a cursory glance at the form. When you  give a horse it could well be with a double up of information someone already has. Few people will accept a tip just for the sake of a tip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Suggestion for you, barryb...go whole hog and come back  as CatWoman

Wel I am so nervous now I am off to bed, she seems to have our house bugged or a camera as she has s sense of everything that goes on. shitting myself about getting a breakfast at cafe along the road in the morning.

7 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

Barry,

No need to go off the rails. The big thing when putting forth horses is giving reasons so that people can make up their own minds.

When you were giving ontrack observations that was great. It was missing information. Its something one can factor in. Similarly with outsiders there is always some piece of hidden information not readily visible by just a cursory glance at the form. When you  give a horse it could well be with a double up of information someone already has. Few people will accept a tip just for the sake of a tip.

its not a case of going off the rails TC, the unrealistic expectations of  punters never fazes me, hero or zero is always the case. Would be far different if I charged for the advice. I dont know how a guy like Des has the front to offer tips knowing full well that anyone following them has lost thier shirt.

Edited by barryb

TC, no one has to accept any tip. As suggested, they are individual ideas.

When it comes to why? What constitutes why? I can put up a price for every horse I offer. Yet what is the why? There may well be no basis for 'why' other then the price is higher than the assessed chance.

If on the basis of this thread, the price offered is generally above $10 and my assessment had the horse at greater than 10% chance, then that is the why I thought it fit with the guidelines of the thread.

People can take any ideas on this site however they like. But I don't work on any 'why' that will fit with conventional 'form' thinking. I work on why being price versus chance.

• Like 1

Barry, 

Think Wally was only havin a laugh when you said pm you for bank acc details. By your response, it seems you had horror day on punt, relax me old mate.

Mardigras, can’t see where anyone has complained about tips? As I’ve stated, for some spending just a couple of bucks on a sat, it’s intetesting to see people’s picks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, barryb said:

gee barry its only fun are you getting upset i enjoy backing your tips i dont care about tommy etc lighten up a bit

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Barry, 

Think Wally was only havin a laugh when you said pm you for bank acc details. By your response, it seems you had horror day on punt, relax me old mate.

Mardigras, can’t see where anyone has complained about tips? As I’ve stated, for some spending just a couple of bucks on a sat, it’s intetesting to see people’s picks. 

totally agree

1 hour ago, barryb said:

your getting angry barry  i hope you dont own a restaurant otherwise ill be barred