NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

Only one for tomorrow at Cromwell.

Race 10 #1 Hoofbeat. Three wins from 17 starts and distance will suit. Can race on pace or lead. Finishes off race well. Went out for spell Apr. 2018. Ran 3rd at trials 01 Oct. before racing 20 Oct. at Ashburton. Right hand plate needed to be removed at barrier, tough run wide before fading 15.1 lengths from winner.

Next and latest start, back of field 15th before looping field and finishing on well, 4.5 lengths from winner. Extra 200m here will be perfect. Trained by the Parsons, to be ridden by R Beeharry who has been in great form, no negatives there. Drawn barrier 6 so should be able to take a nice position. Improved with racing. $5.00 plus for me. 

• Like 1

11:44 cro R01  8 Missing Hazard   $4.80  looks an outanding bet, I could have this price wrong.
13:19 cro R04  7 He's Gold        $9.00
13:54 cro R05  7 Feelin The Love  $5.50
14:29 cro R06 14 Taree           $14.00 I have taken this at $35.  Bet of the day
15:42 cro R08  9 Lochan Ora       $7.00  I am a fiar bit under the market here also
16:16 cro R09 11 Xcuses Xcuses    $11.00
16:51 cro R10  4 Sentient    $3.90  Just wins

Mardi thoughts?.     

13 minutes ago, barryb said:

11:44 cro R01  8 Missing Hazard   $4.80  looks an outanding bet, I could have this price wrong.
14:29 cro R06 14 Taree           $14.00 I have taken this at $35.  Bet of the day
15:42 cro R08  9 Lochan Ora       $7.00  I am a fiar bit under the market here also

Mardi thoughts?.     

R1 - Missing Hazard. I've priced it at $15.5 similar to bookies (You may be the one that has it right!). At value I have #4 Show 'N' Go, my price $11.50 available at 30s+.

R4 - He's Gold. My price $8.00. I think Son Of Maher and Kiwi Ida are too short to back. So yep, your one.

R5 - Feelin The Love. I'm similar to the bookies at $12. I can see a very small amount of value in #5 Passito at my price of $9.60. Not enough to entice me however.

R6 - Taree. Interesting. I've priced this at $7.20. And I have some time for #2 AceKingSuited - I've priced at $5.50.

R8 Lochan Ora. I've priced $12.50. but now we are talking as this is a blue print special :)  It does have to beat Kaharau however - which has the blinkers on! But I've priced that just above bookie odds at $8.60

R9 Xcuses Xcuses. Looks to be some value there. I priced at $7.60. I'd be looking at #8 Thought That as a reasonable rough chance also.

R10 Sentient. I've priced this on top but in a fairly even market to me - at $6.20! Currently only 5s NZ TAB. I may have this wrong. I think #11 Queen Jetsun is a little value. My price is $7.80, bookies currently around 10s. But as I say, I have the market pretty even.

3 hours ago, barryb said:

Mardi thoughts?.     

I see Jake Bayliss rode He's Gold 0.5kg over! Without wanting to start that all over, I doubt it made a difference to the result - but why on earth do these jockeys accept rides at weights they can't make.

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

Beautiful, got Xcuses at $15.00

5 hours ago, mardigras said:

R9 Xcuses Xcuses. Looks to be some value there. I priced at $7.60. I'd be looking at #8 Thought That as a reasonable rough chance also.

Nice barryb. That's how you do it. Interesting that you do it before the races barryb. Novel idea, but I like it.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:24 PM, FeelTheFear said:

Only one for tomorrow at Cromwell.

Race 10 #1 Hoofbeat. Three wins from 17 starts and distance will suit. Can race on pace or lead. Finishes off race well. Went out for spell Apr. 2018. Ran 3rd at trials 01 Oct. before racing 20 Oct. at Ashburton. Right hand plate needed to be removed at barrier, tough run wide before fading 15.1 lengths from winner.

Next and latest start, back of field 15th before looping field and finishing on well, 4.5 lengths from winner. Extra 200m here will be perfect. Trained by the Parsons, to be ridden by R Beeharry who has been in great form, no negatives there. Drawn barrier 6 so should be able to take a nice position. Improved with racing. $5.00 plus for me. 

Not a great ride. Behind the leader but wide the whole way, drifted out in to the straight and the jockey didn't persevere with ride. Better than that.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:51 PM, barryb said:

I am off to bed shortly, I am so excited about tomorrows letter that I might pee my pants if I stay up late.

Wtf is this b/s bazz??

..while I was entertaining the Princess on Saturday night...sending her into paradise...

...you and your bff were in your onesies pumping each other up into a frenetic frenzy of ...fluff

Do you two know the feeling of real love...the warmth of a hot woman?

..blowing hot air into the ear canal...and down onto the lobes..

with a nip that would send a nun sky high...then a wet tounging of said canal??

Na?  Thought not...

Its time you got out more methinks...less Whakachungas more Whaka's...

...or get yaself some pull ups...they're leak free

On 2/12/2018 at 10:24 AM, barryb said:

Mardi thoughts?.     

What an absolute classic

And you wanted grasshead's approval rating...someone who doesn't have the nous to bet here...

...thinks wide without cover is the same as a Harness facing the breeze..

...and now admits he hasn't "got the answers"

At least you included the BLUE PRINT yesterday though

North Is form beats Sth Is form almost every time...as mentioned numerous times by moi

XX was the total standout yesterday...great Northern form...rubber stamped by her very unlucky run on Riccs Premier day

I got 14's...that was nuts...

You included Taree...a former Northerner...but left out the great Northern form of the winner..TTS...an Ellerslie winner no less...the very best form

It was almost a complete rout by former Northern form...being rubber stamped

Head Office, Nowhere Man, TTS, XX...

and Kahurau...Great recent NI form...then 20% on the already high Stake...including its course record...

with BLINKERS ON FIRST TIME...

a 53 start horse....where it's trainers deciding he finally needed a hood

And guess what ..I TRUSTED THE F'er

God bless Kenny...and God bless NI superior form

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Wtf is this b/s bazz??

..while I was entertaining the Princess on Saturday night...sending her into paradise...

...you and your bff were in your onesies pumping each other up into a frenetic frenzy of ...fluff

Do you two know the feeling of real love...the warmth of a hot woman?

..blowing hot air into the ear canal...and down onto the lobes..

Shit you must have got the top of the line model, The princess comes in a heated version.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Oh well, at least you know when the weekends over, he comes back

It's called HAVING A LIFE Mork

If two tossers are giving it too moi for putting on a PUNTING MASTERCLASS I'll give it back...

But there's no point in listing a whole lot of 'selections' in a Thoroughbred thread

...that's for the tipping section

This is about the methodology of investment strategies for Thoroughbreds

And if it's not based on an algorithmic system...but on the way FTF 'feels'

Then he's doomed for punting FAIL

6 hours ago, Thomass said:

You included Taree...a former Northerner...but left out the great Northern form of the winner..TTS...an Ellerslie winner no less...the very best form

It was almost a complete rout by former Northern form...being rubber stamped

FFS fella's this loon has sunk to new lows in his dreamt up betting prowess.

This is from a nut whom cant see past the last start of a horse and hes claiming Touch The Sky's northern form was the key for him, superior Northern form.

Well the reality is there is NO WAY loon backed this horse prior to the race on that basis, firstly its last run up north was 2.5yrs ago.

Here is its last 3 starts from up north.

3bk inr,4bk 800,never emerged, 

Handy innr,under rd tn,wknd 250m, 

10th outr, never in it

& its only win was you guessed it way way back in April 2015 in a low grade maiden at Ellers.

Its obviously had some issues, and its gone on leaps and bounds in the South this prep. Absolutely nothing to do with its late Northern Performances which only suggested it had major injury issues.

Thomass is good for a laugh on the rare occassion, but like someone said recently he is best left to sit (like an old fat uncle) in a corner pissing his pants and smelling his own farts. His ability beyond this is fairy tale.

Edited by barryb
  • Champ Post 1