Bit Of A Yarn

Stewards need to act

Forbury

You think you saw some team driving there forbs?

When the stipes did nothing about amazing dreams drive when it got defeated at its previous start,then they will never,ever do anything about team driving by anyone.

So just accept it forbs,its just part of what happens when you bet on harness racing.

And by the way gammalite,do you  still think beyond words is as good as amazing dream?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, the galah said:

You think you saw some team driving there forbs?

When the stipes did nothing about amazing dreams drive when it got defeated at its previous start,then they will never,ever do anything about team driving by anyone.

So just accept it forbs,its just part of what happens when you bet on harness racing.

And by the way gammalite,do you  still think beyond words is as good as amazing dream?

Mate , you have to let go at some stage, I actually  like a few of your posts, but one ingredient (apart from not enjoying your racing) is missing.

How to win Big races. Mark and Nat do it TIME and TIME again , and you get angry when they Lose once. ??

I know you are a better judge than that? and know YOU CAN"T WIN ALL THE TIME. 

Chicago Bull, King of Swing and Lochinvar Art (our 3 best in OZ) all run second occasionally amongst their strings of WINS  , And I"M SURE maybe the driver would do something different in HINDSIGHT.

You just have to accept the HEAD defeat every now and then ??????  Even if it was Beyond Words (who I thought went very well tonight personally) but probably get Picked on hahahahaha  humour mate !!

'Beyond Words' Proved YOU CAN"T WIN ALL THE TIME , even if Galah says they should. 

ENJOY your racing !!!! and 'Au Revoir' and HAPPY NEW YEAR Galah and NZ  !!!!! 

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

i thought i was watching a teams pursuit during the auckland cup

Lol team pursuit, I've asked on another thread for the rule book regarding this. This type of thing is obviously allowed. Id like to read the wording for it. 

Forbs, I'd start with a push for change to the wording.

59 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Mate , you have to let go at some stage, I actually  like a few of your posts, but one ingredient (apart from not enjoying your racing) is missing.

How to win Big races. Mark and Nat do it TIME and TIME again , and you get angry when they Lose once. ??

I know you are a better judge than that? and know YOU CAN"T WIN ALL THE TIME. 

Chicago Bull, King of Swing and Lochinvar Art (our 3 best in OZ) all run second occasionally amongst their strings of WINS  , And I"M SURE maybe the driver would do something different in HINDSIGHT.

You just have to accept the HEAD defeat every now and then ??????  Even if it was Beyond Words (who I thought went very well tonight personally) but probably get Picked on hahahahaha  humour mate !!

'Beyond Words' Proved YOU CAN"T WIN ALL THE TIME , even if Galah says they should. 

ENJOY your racing !!!! and 'Au Revoir' and HAPPY NEW YEAR Galah and NZ  !!!!! 

Happy new year,good health and many winners.