NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Ruakaka fills locals pockets.

barryb

3 minutes ago, barryb said:

Despite having a $41 collect today in race 8 I find myself struggling to watch the racing.

Its absolutely farcical the racing there, its just a bullshit fest to fill local pockets. 

Have to disagree mate, I like the fact form reads well on that track. Mind you, I didn’t have $41 winner, 

13 minutes ago, barryb said:

Despite having a $41 collect today in race 8 I find myself struggling to watch the racing.

Its absolutely farcical the racing there, its just a bullshit fest to fill local pockets. 

You mean R9 Kyrie Eleison $2 EW?

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

we're you saying that after the first three races? 3 of first 7 races won by non locals...

No as race 2 was won by Gibbs.

Stop being a wanker, its the end result that counts.

its a local benefit meeting every time, so biased to leaders and locals its not funny.

Guest CrossCodes

Then just don't have a bet there then if it makes you so grumpy, there are plenty of other races on today. Nobody is forcing you to watch.

Edited by CrossCodes

36 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Then just don't have a bet there then if it makes you so grumpy, there are plenty of other races on today. Nobody is forcing you to watch.

So you have no concerns that Ruakaka is heavily biased to locals and leaders?.

if I have any concern about Ruakaka today it is a query over the Dead 5 not being upgraded at all. No rain, lovely weather throughout.

I don't think the track favoured leaders or locals ...Tavezbac won R2 from well off the speed and wide; likewise Hi Flyer and Kyrie Eleison 

Great training effort from Chris Gibbs and team, and top run from Major Tom in the last.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Sadly no choices left - Ellerslie, The Rapa, Counties all stuffed - only Avondale but clearly out of favour - left with Tauranga or Ruakaka and each of those tracks have their own quirks and both bias  based - just shows how bad the situation really is - on a death roll unless we act very quickly

Edited by Turny

18 hours ago, barryb said:

So you have no concerns that Ruakaka is heavily biased to locals and leaders?.

Wtf were you watching Bazza??

As weasel says they were coming from all over the place...NOT USUAL HEART in a sensational performance from 2nd last on the turn as well...

The track played differently to the usual procession though

Maybe they've fixed the bias by watering the rail or something??

If we'd had the entire width pen. Readings we'd have been able to see if the 6M mark, where many were winning, was the place to be...

...before the first race ffs

On 16/06/2018 at 4:33 PM, barryb said:

I'm with you Barry , place I struggle to watch particularly the meet week meetings put on there.