Bit Of A Yarn

WHY?

Clarkie

Has therebeen no reponse  from the comments made today from SAFE...   You Tossers that accept what Rendle and Cole HAVE , and, ARE  dishing out to you,  will  help prevail for the Betterment of the sport.!!!..??     This  could be the start now of a serious threat that will grow like a cancer with  every dog that is put down because it is easier to EUTHANISE ..( even for stomach related problems)   Greyhound Racing N.Z. is being run by a pack of jerks that really could not care about the welfare of the dogs or you.   Do not Trust  or rely on them to pull you through.. The amount of problems from the Central Districts track at Whanganui is Attrocious and the calling for an independant inquirey is  well over due.. For Fucks sake!! Don't rely on Godber fromt the R.I.U. as he is in this facade Donkey Deep... Wake up !!  
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday the 20th Wanganui meeting abandoned ! Due to Mark

Then Sunday 24th Trials Mark pulls more crap and puts the welfare of all the dogs that went on track at risk! 

for his own bully boy agenda 🥵 Imagine if someone trying to close things down had a camera there Sunday, Mark would have played right into their hands !!!!

How many times does he get to play with peoples lives and the welfare of the dogs?

What is everyone's thoughts on this shocking going on?

Personally I've had a gutsful.

Where is the action from management and statement letting everyone know what's going on and what's been done to remedy things?

• Champ Post 3

Wow!!  At last some one has the guts to bring up a reply that is just right on the Mark..... Everything you have stated can be verified by many and is so true.!!!. Don't worry about the politically appointed lady at Head Office still collecting a big payment for doing fuck all  and her off sider,  a throw out from the T.A.B.  Have your say.!!.. Speak up,  under a false name if needed,  but dont dwell too much longer, To the Tossers that behind the scenes that always complain but go out and handle Rendle and Coles team on race days  grow some balls ..... If  The pack of "Dick Heads" at Head Office don't act very soon for the Welfare of you all  that have been appointed to do just that, things could change very quickly.. Safe is on the scene and the American crew has been bought on board, Many that have been shafted and pushed out by the Bullys will still have deep seated animosity... WAKE UP!!!!!!... If protests and  Riots happen in America  they could very well happen here  and to be quite honest I am not happy with the shit that is happening ..... Thank you Dogs Life for having your say.... Let's see where it goes from here  :)    

• Champ Post 2

At what point does NZGRA step in and sort this?

Having dogs is a real concern while this Mark plays games with our lively hoods and dogs welfare.

Something else came to mind, that recently the Last time Mark drove the Palmerston Race meeting 14th July 2020 he had the lure to close and no race was called. When the stipes spoke with him he didn't have the courage to face up to his mistake, instead throwing a tantrum as he does and walked off costing another club and everyone huge money.

Ask the members about his driving in general and how many dogs he's injured over the years from the lure to close or catching the lure.

Why is this man still allowed to create these issues and play games behind the scenes? and further more still be employed???

Thanks Mr Clarkie, yes it seems most don't have the guts to speak up but after the way Mark treated and spoke to trainers Sunday and the stunt's he pulled someone has to speak up. He needs sacking and if the board don't act they will feel the wrath from trainers/members I'm sure.

Your right about Queen bee and off sider.

Four shaw you won't be impressed when you find out about Sunday, any trainer there will gladly speak out I'm sure. 

The trials should not have been allowed to run!

http://jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-m-d-beeson-reserved-penalty-decision-dated-3-september-2020-chair-mr-r-g-mckenzie

• Champ Post 1

On 27/01/2021 at 7:41 AM, A Dogs Life said:

At what point does NZGRA step in and sort this?

Having dogs is a real concern while this Mark plays games with our lively hoods and dogs welfare.

Something else came to mind, that recently the Last time Mark drove the Palmerston Race meeting 14th July 2020 he had the lure to close and no race was called. When the stipes spoke with him he didn't have the courage to face up to his mistake, instead throwing a tantrum as he does and walked off costing another club and everyone huge money.

Ask the members about his driving in general and how many dogs he's injured over the years from the lure to close or catching the lure.

Why is this man still allowed to create these issues and play games behind the scenes? and further more still be employed???

Thanks Mr Clarkie, yes it seems most don't have the guts to speak up but after the way Mark treated and spoke to trainers Sunday and the stunt's he pulled someone has to speak up. He needs sacking and if the board don't act they will feel the wrath from trainers/members I'm sure.

Your right about Queen bee and off sider.

Four shaw you won't be impressed when you find out about Sunday, any trainer there will gladly speak out I'm sure. 

The trials should not have been allowed to run!

http://jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-m-d-beeson-reserved-penalty-decision-dated-3-september-2020-chair-mr-r-g-mckenzie

I haven't read this forum for a long time. Sadly, nothing has changed, same issue different day. Had a catch up with my ex-trainer and have an overview of whats been happening. It's clear the person in question has a history, most would agree that history leaves participants cold. In my opinion and this is an opinion, poor behaviour is always the fault of those who allow it to continue. Mates overseeing mates is never a good thing. Conflict of interest.

A dog's life, that is a very clever handle. Unfortunately also disturbingly apt in the circumstances. The judicial information you posted shows arrant contempt for the job, dogs, and participants. It shows an unwillingness to take direction to correct a perceived flaw. These are dangerous traits.

Clarkie you have often been the subject of scorn and at times I may not have agreed with your position or choice of words. But, there is always some truth in your posts and I have to commend you on your passion and sincerity. If your thread helps bring about change and I hope it does, many will applaud you.

• Champ Post 2

Thank you cockyaleg and the posters on this particular thread...My passion stems from my early introduction to the sport at Kumeu in 1964  where along with stalwarts like Peter Early, Brian Hunt and  so,so,  many others who raced because we loved our dogs, we not only treated our dogs with respect but each other too and the effort we all went to for the betterment of the sport was genuine and just so much fun and “Good Times”  Time has changed the scene drastically but we battled so very hard then  to get it to this stage. Many would be turning with grief at where the sport is heading!!!..  It is not too late to halt the crazy path the selfish ones have led us on but it will take a consolidated effort to right things,  and the sooner the better,  as it is so very  clear  we are on a downward slope.  Cole and Rendle have shown us that they have what it takes to totally dominate and I salute them for the bar they have set...But......I don’t accept the way Rendle infiltrated the system for his own greed and quirky reasons in doing so..To be honest, I wish I could just turn the scene off as I am very happy in retirement,  but that is not so easy to do. We had to put another down just recently with cancer of the bone and to do this 3 times in one year is  tough going.. There are  lots of lovely people rehoming dogs that havn’t met expectations or are past their best  (The sadder side of Greyhound Racing) To the Head of the Board  of Greyhound Racing, and your puppets that do just fuck all for the betterment of the sport and these beautiful dogs maybe it is about time you got your shit together?      

• Champ Post 2

Mark Beeson, I would ring you personally but as  previous discussions when you are in denial mode is like pissing into a windy storm.. Please for the sake of the sport and for your own betterment,  be a real man and Hand in your Notice.. As a lure driver and speaking from experience you should have been locked up a long , long, time a go...As an ear marker and some one to have a beer with you are a good fella .. Pick up the phone and make a lot of people and dogs happier mate.. Thanks   Clarkie  

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Your so right Mr Clarkie,  Peter Early and Brian Hunt were top fella's still plenty of decent ones left thank goodness, 

Yes you can't reason or talk to Mark without an explosion usually, even having a beer can turn dangerous then other times he can be your best mate, hard to fathom.

Four Shaw, your right, since the new Man is doing the track it's looking great and feedback around the traps is positive. 

Yankiwi, it was interesting to see 3 stipes and not just for one meeting, plus the head Stipe from Christchurch, but things are improving.

3 stipes and between them they can't they still can't do the jobs they are paid to do.

Race 3 the 9 dog stopped chasing by the sprint boxes and took out the 5 dog that was running beside it. 

They were the $1.50 fav and the second fav and ran last and 2nd last.

Marks comments were along the lines of " they need to go to the naughty dogs room and have a time out "

As plain as you can get get but absolutely nothing was done about it and there were 3 stipes on course.

Simply a Disgrace and unworthy of their jobs.

Tonight Stipes report will be very interesting.

The 2nd heat of the stayers race.

50m from home, the leader and winner stopped chasing and fell in to win simple because the 2nd dog stopped with it, for a chat on the line to see why it pulled up 50m short of the line. 

Both dogs should be put out for failing to chase the lure.

Will be waiting with baited breath to read this report on race 8.

Just to add I see that this race replay has NOT been posted by GRNZ and every other race has !! 

I'm looking forward to this replay becoming available!

Stewards reports says this.

BRONSKI BEAT (2) - jostled with GEM in the run to the first bend. Eased abruptly prior to the finish line becoming awkward in its gait before being marred (the interference happened after the easing) from the outside by VON STRASS. Continued to gallop awkwardly to the lure. Referred to the Veterinarian where it was presenting with minor cramp in its right hind leg.

Rulebook says this.

Fails to Pursue The Lure means the action of the Greyhound voluntarily turning the head without making contact with another Greyhound, or voluntarily easing up, or stopping during a Race while free of interference.

A dog in the lead that "eased abruptly" should be charged with FTP. If a serious injury which required a 21 or more day stand-down was found after the race, then the charged should be dropped however a satisfactory trial should still be required.

Why does it feel like the old top dog was back in town?

On 12/02/2021 at 9:04 PM, James Bond said:

The 2nd heat of the stayers race.

50m from home, the leader and winner stopped chasing and fell in to win simple because the 2nd dog stopped with it, for a chat on the line to see why it pulled up 50m short of the line. 

Just to add I see that this race replay has NOT been posted by GRNZ and every other race has !! 

Over three days have passed since their failure to post the replay of this race. I smell a rat covering up their obvious display of favoritism.

image.thumb.png.aa6e0d67a41d225a0d7301a41b7de241.png

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Like 1

Yes this is what they do, cover up. Normal practice at the NZGRA. It was only recently that i exposed them for covering up dogs being put down in their Stipe reports. Once exposed they had to change their tune, and now report it. Before they just said referred to Vet when really meaning dog put down. They sanitize the replays to the extent they are worthless so as to avoid the truth. Corrupt the lot of them, no sympathy from me when their lying ways catch up with them.

This is exactly what voluntarily easing free of interference looks like. IMO it does look like it was cramping, but that said, unless the cramping created the need for a 21 day or more serious injury stand-down, the dog should have been charged with FTP & also required to perform a satisfactory trial over the same/similar distance, prior to resuming.

Neither the FTP rule or definition have any allowance for cramping written into them, therefore it was an injustice (favoritism) to elect to not charge the dog for what it was guilty of doing. Another example of not what was done, but who (or who's dog) had done it.

Welcome back Gavin.

image.thumb.png.7528ab9878ca5340474404880e5db649.png