Bit Of A Yarn

$1 Game Alex Group racing Fri nite

Odds are out for the 7 of the 10 races

If you could please put your selections here & also the price you got on the TAB with the winning return. If you take a trifecta then we wait for the results. Highest amount at end of evening wins. Example below. I will do my final selections tomorrow.

Place Multi Total $5.92

Darling me $1.85

Spirit of St Lou $3.30

Edited by Karrots

Derby Day !! big Group Racing without ALLSTARS ?  quite a sight.

Well the Oaks and Derby distance of 2700m will be a bit new and too far for most of them. 

So with the 'Allstars residue' sure to be trained as stayers , I'm up for a Cullen Oaks -Derby double.!!!! 

BETTER TWIST and IT'S ALL ABOUT FAITH  at about 5-1 for the double.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Ok gamms, I got $3 and $1.50 for a multi both win which brings $4.50 but all good, I am 12 mins slow, so Ill give it to you at $5 😁

Hahaha..... i'm 3 hours behind you all the time !!!  hahahaha  lucky Not a race with you, as you would Win the race, take the trophy at presentation , take horse home again and tuck it in lol, just as Gammalite gets onto track ,lol....

Sportsbet here is all I have . Better Twist $1.40 only and It's All ABout Faith at $3.20 , so yes just $4.50 is the odds for my bet as you suggested. Looks a good one but !!!  hehehehe

• Like 1