Bit Of A Yarn

TRP Punters Club

Say Something

Fancy a laugh?  Head across to Race Pl@ce (or is that Music Place) and check out the (mickey mouse) Punters Club.

• 6 or 7 punters have had a crack so far and only one has got anywhere near breakeven
  • nobody keeping track of total return (thats understandable in the circumstance)
  • kind of an honesty box system - seemingly nobody checking what people spend
  • looks like one guy only spent $260 of the $300 he was meant to contribute - kept the other $40 for himself (what price a bottle of Moet?)
  • another guy earned a bonus bet (one of those 2nd/3rd/4th offers) but didn't share with the club
  • one guy put up his money but agreed for the honesty box offender to make his picks for him
  • not all is lost however - they have the world's greatest punter yet to take a turn?  Or maybe not - he quit after criticising someone else's selections

Is this sort of thing even legal?

• Haha 2

Yeah well I understand there have been quite a few threads on that particular site aimed at this one.  I think this is the only one so far on BOAY.  I'll lock it now as it serves no purpose.  Although I gather that the "expert tipsters" are either not sharing their tips or the tips aren't that good!  Certainly no box of chocolates!

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

But i'm not the fuck head that's having a go at another website and a subject that means nothing to them. Just taking a shot because its a rival racing forum..small man syndrome.

nice

if i were you i'd be more worried about the guys who are ripping you off by not betting their full quota

1 hour ago, Say Something said:

nice

if i were you i'd be more worried about the guys who are ripping you off by not betting their full quota

I suggest you take it up directly with them.  

I'd be embarrassed to have the results on public display but on the bright side it is all good for TAB revenue.

• Like 1