Bit Of A Yarn

Rest Assured Harness BOAY'ers it will take a Court Order to get any information out of the Chief Stipe and even then they'll struggle!

Chief Stipe

“It doesn’t seem fair. It will not stop the bursts of anger from losing punters on such sites posting anonymously. Most owners that have identified themselves as being owners are good posters, that raise good points. In general are NOT the attackers, the ones that I feel by introducing this rule, are the ones that HRNZ are trying to target, which it simply WONT.

After reading your above post Chief, think you mean THREADS not posts. So took a look back thru my started THREADS. If I am unable to continue to post on here, under a nom de plume the following positivity will be lost:

* Juniors How Good

* Ownership Ideas

* Countdown Til the Jewels

* T Williams on Fire

* 2 y-os just for fun Jewels

* Yearling sales and 2 y-os (designed to promote yearling sales, create interest - comp what will be the highest bid).

* 4 y-o classics Messenger/Mile (designed to create interest/excitement in these & talk about them).

* Is Harnessed X-press on its last legs - (designed to try to help them get more subscribers by bring awareness to them).

* Cambridge (Cambridge corners, Majestic Man flying mile excitement, D Branch is #ontoit etc)

* Alex Park tonite

* Check your numbers Jewels draw

* Filling the Void (designed to start a fun positive list of trainers to look out for)

* Running fun comps e.g. pick a winner, Camb, Alex, $1 comp, Drivers challenge, guess the trifecta

* Lincoln Farms - Litchter will have to start posting his articles on RC again, as I won’t be able to share some of his article links.

Sticking up for the likes of B Hope when being attacked by Forbs, McCaffrey when being attacked by Crosscodes, Fitzgerald when being attacked by Bloss, Vince on thread I started about losing him is a potential loss to industry, House on the thread that was started on him, Spitty on NZ Cup starter must go calling out the borderline bullying of initial owners & most recently stuck up for Whale when an attacking thread about him was started. Just generally anytime I feel someone is being attacked & its getting a tad bit too harsh which maybe uncalled for.

Highlighting a journo that is very anti the sport. 10 articles now on Alford that mention his name. Made me laugh when I saw a recent article on him that said something along the lines of “there has been intense media interest”.

Was thinking this is hysterical, that is like saying “oh yes everyone loved my song when I sang karaoke got a standing ovation, when your 1 friend was the only 1 clapping & standing out of the audience”. Its just him & his colleague that are interested & writing on subject. None of the other journs or publications seem to be interested.

Don’t know anyone in this world that is perfect. Yes have posted the odd time, I’d say only approx 3-4% of the approx 900 posts made in approx 6 months posting & drinking = getting carried away which is isn’t ideal, BUT do apologise for offending anyone during those times.

Know some aren’t too keen on the new CEO, but to me so far taking it just on what I have seen since he has been in the job only, he seems transparent & seems open to ideas & feedback & willing to compromise on things able to be compromised on.

This new rule, won’t stop trainers/drivers from getting attacked online from a losing punter. The result will be stopping any counter measures from the likes of someone like me Karrots. Yes Chief, please put in a submission & to highlight in short the above. Many thanks”.

• Like 2