Bit Of A Yarn

Tips at Timaru

Happy Sunrise

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

After Colin Harrison's double at Addington, I think it might be another smaller trainer's turn to do well tomorrow. Chris McDowell's two, Rainy River (EW) and Shardan Suzie (Place) could be bolters.

Also, like Zippity Doodah in race 4, who is in a mobile which will help it no end.

Hi Happy,

Certainly will Be bolters.

Personally wouldn’t be wanting to be paying the training bills for either horse as their prospects of winning another race I would say would be next to nil.

Maybe they may need a blood transfusion!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

After Colin Harrison's double at Addington, I think it might be another smaller trainer's turn to do well tomorrow. Chris McDowell's two, Rainy River (EW) and Shardan Suzie (Place) could be bolters.

Also, like Zippity Doodah in race 4, who is in a mobile which will help it no end.

Roki warrior in the cup

And bird of Paradise in the last race ..the kind of weak field she likes. Good luck today happy

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Personally wouldn’t be wanting to be paying the training bills for either horse as their prospects of winning another race I would say would be next to nil.

Maybe they may need a blood transfusion!!

training bills and a blood transfusion........winners check gone in an instant then!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Interesting , 

Queen of glory race 1, 

Mickey Jay went very well when he qualified trotting , might be good bet. 

I see Collection now trained by Hopes? Only paying $10, can it improve in a week or so ?

Lightworkofit, if Friday’s run not flattened him, should win. 

But my bet of the day, Miss Big in the last. Gone huge recently

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Well done Happy with Rainy River.

Just shows you how form doesn’t hold,up in the amateurs! LOL

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Brilliant tipping happy, another time when Brodie’s not on the money. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1