Bit Of A Yarn

Bad day in land of Labour!

I'm in the unenviable position  [ owing to being older than most of my social circle ]  of having witnessed a bloody lot of elections.     Even as a youngster, I was fascinated with things 'political'  and Dad and I used to have some good debates.

But, regardless of one's stance, I have never heard so much dissatisfaction, frustration, call it what you will, with a government since the Muldoon era, when the catch-cry was ' we have to get rid of Piggy ' .

Get rid of him, we did, collectively, for - I think - David Lange.

Hopefully common sense reigns, although looking back at the landslide victory last election, I have to wonder how much sense the majority actually have.   There is nothing happening now that couldn't be foreseen.

• Champ Post 1
  • Fake News! 1

I was having a beer with someone I hadn’t seen in months, last week he walked in with me to the pub, no mask, ordered beer and handed money over, girl delivered beer to our table where no one is wearing masks. I said what do you say when people ask about your mask, he said I ask them for their badge. It’s not law and he then said I say I’m asthmatic. Now this guy voted labour, and WONT ever again.

my daughters a teacher and she was indoctrinated at tea col. she was here and I asked her about her vote, ( staunch labour) she said she’s not voting for her again.

im currently banned on twitter and faeces book. For speaking out, and calling Megan woods sausage fingers.

lol, I roll with the punches.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

5 hours ago, Freda said:

I wonder how the S.S would have regarded the gangs?    Elimimated them?  or recruited them..?

There's no argument there Freda. The SS and Brown Shirts recruited these very same people. Thugs and standover men were the backbone of both organisations.

• Haha 1