NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Ashburton Tips: Getting rich in Vegas

Happy Sunrise

Not a lot that appeals to me tomorrow so what do others think about tomorrow?

I like The Golden Boy in the last. Opened at 19 FF and 5.50FF.  All the better horses are drawn on the second line so I would expect he will go forward as he has shown gate speed in the past and if he can't snuggle in somewhere he will press onto the lead. I believe he is superior to anything else on the front line. He is also a quite a tough horse so could take some catching. Drop back in class for him and has run times before.

Into 16s now but still, a very good price as I'm sure he will give a sight.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Steve Paul said:

Mad Lu Li for me in R5, hate the draw over the mile but just think it's the best horse in that field.

5 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Agree with Steve Paul, mad lu li down in class in r5 and trailer park girl in r8

Good luck in Vegas tomorrow!

I like her a lot as a horse but was really disappointed by her run last week. You would be wanting a sound divvy to be rewarded with.

12 hours ago, Steve Paul said:

Mad Lu Li for me in R5, hate the draw over the mile but just think it's the best horse in that field.

And Sans Le Sou in the same race always gets some of mine.

Steve.

From the draw I not sure if Mad Lu Li is good enough to beat Sans Le Sou or  Belle of Brooklyn but another race with many chances

Edited by Richie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I also have a crush, I like the way she gets her horses off the mark from a stand and goes hard for the front.....she's not too dusty in the looks department either!!!

Oh Flag...the #MeToo protestors will be out in force at Ashburton today so the crowd may get to double figures lol

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

first starter sir fortune is  ready for big run first up

Nice HTP, got me off to a good start for the day, was a little surprised by the price, pleasantly, would normally expect a McGrath first starter with ability to be a lot shorter!

Steve. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I like The Golden Boy in the last. Opened at 19 FF and 5.50FF.  All the better horses are drawn on the second line so I would expect he will go forward as he has shown gate speed in the past and if he can't snuggle in somewhere he will press onto the lead. I believe he is superior to anything else on the front line. He is also a quite a tough horse so could take some catching. Drop back in class for him and has run times before.

Into 16s now but still, a very good price as I'm sure he will give a sight.

A good training run for the horse. 

23 minutes ago, Richie said:

Well Samantha Ottley may not have won the drivers challenge for me but anchoring Si Si Senor gave me a nice wee chunk of the quaddie..It allowed me to take 5 horses in the first leg and  6 in each of the other legs

Well done. 

Backed Miss Big, if driver hadnt sat behind horse in front for so long, would have bolted in. Stipes should ask the question, did he give it every chance to win?

• Like 3