Bit Of A Yarn

Northern Southland

Ludwig

The club is racing again  to- morrow. One thing that has always puzzled me is this is a club with a small population base ...yet come its main cup day in the New Year, the stakes are always very good in comparison with clubs of similar size.

Any one got any suggestions as to why this is? Other sources of income, great sponsors etc. Just curious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ludwig said:

The club is racing again  to- morrow. One thing that has always puzzled me is this is a club with a small population base ...yet come its main cup day in the New Year, the stakes are always very good in comparison with clubs of similar size.

Any one got any suggestions as to why this is? Other sources of income, great sponsors etc. Just curious.

Plenty of money down south mate and they love harness.

2 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Farm income from Balfour track and surrounds is beneficial, lots of volunteers and sponsors

• Champ Post 1