Bit Of A Yarn

Senz, no races again today,

1 hour ago, nomates said:

Mikey, Mikey , Mikey , you are going to die an slobbering old man muttering Senz , Senz , Senz , and the nursing staff are just going to go " we have no idea what he's going on about but give him more medication poor man " , then apply for a euthanasia exemption to put you out of your misery .

Have you ever tried turning the dial , go on try it , live dangerously .

Next week Mr Hosking is back on ZB, the speaker for the opposition in this country, one underestimates the part radio plays, that all night talk on zb has got a big following, talking about mental health, surely the time people spent not sleeping cant be healthy all the time, I actually had a listen to the draw for the Karaka races, absolutely riveting lol,pity they didn't do Gores races as well lol.

Guerin always seems to pop up all the time, claims to be a professional punter, must have just had a bad day on cup day producing a 60 cent return for someone elses dollar, mind you it wasn't his money to lose so easy come , easy go.

Ps, these sites can be addictive, sometimes productive, interesting to share ideas, makes one realise one is not the only one with thoughts on issues, gee where is this all leading too,?

12 minutes ago, nomates said:

The loony bin for you fella .

Now now nomates, I often wonder about people who spent too much time online.

Just as I do about those who accept mediocrity.

Have you ever listened to the farm session, very informative,?

Senz= very repetitive, amatuerish, anyway I'm done with this subject, just see if I'm right in time, radio sport died a slow death, how long will they survive in NZ ,?

Maybe if noone points out their thoughts then maybe the wont wake up.

Edited by mikeynz