Bit Of A Yarn

Mcinerney

Short Stuff

These were cropped from three different original images.

All show the same two eyed, two eared, one nosed tea towel.

SUNP0124.jpg.7d9e62f520a11fb791a1ea60ce809d92.jpg

SUNP0125.jpg.4689f08a01f9027a4ae9b4865d12d767.jpg

SUNP0126.jpg.ed738ed26c79d95780ebe69176f95ac8.jpg

You can see that the tea towel moves a bit between the images, especially along the back of the tea towel, although the lure arm remains in the same position.

If I were a tea towel with my head & neck bound tightly to something, I'm sure my back would be flexing back & forth trying to get away, just like the tea towel in the images was.

Sammy Lozel,   Evidently, is  on record saying this was a Dead,  family pet that had been frozen and was not alive... Maybe Sam could come on board and  verify this  ?  I have signed a statement giving my versions,  and to be quite honest, waiting in limbo  to Testify for  this length  of time is a Sham..!!! It needs to be finished before Cole/Ahern and Craig Rendle win another Two Million  Dollars  approx in prizemoney and destroy a sport that has been so "Family Oriented" since the "Canary in the Coalmine days"  

On 29/09/2018 at 6:26 PM, Yankiwi said:

These were cropped from three different original images.

All show the same two eyed, two eared, one nosed tea towel.

SUNP0124.jpg.7d9e62f520a11fb791a1ea60ce809d92.jpg

SUNP0125.jpg.4689f08a01f9027a4ae9b4865d12d767.jpg

SUNP0126.jpg.ed738ed26c79d95780ebe69176f95ac8.jpg

You can see that the tea towel moves a bit between the images, especially along the back of the tea towel, although the lure arm remains in the same position.

If I were a tea towel with my head & neck bound tightly to something, I'm sure my back would be flexing back & forth trying to get away, just like the tea towel in the images was.

Looks like a bit of wind that day.

The SPCA might like to spend money going to court on these photos but there is a threshold that must be met in all crimes. Think about how lightly abusers get treated anyway and how much it would cost the SPCA in time and wages -  I just can't see this making it across the line from what you've shown us.

Rightly or wrongly? Looks like we'll never know, regardless. At least the RIU stepped in to either protect the trainer from the defamatory accusations and/or to protect the rest of us from cheats...

look! A unicorn!