Bit Of A Yarn

Mcinerney

Short Stuff

2 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Bit harsh to bring looks into it, who says the people you mentioned aren't pretty enough? Maybe put up a photo of yourself and we can judge what we think of you.

Have you missed my point perhaps? 

I think Nev would admit to not being pretty enough! ?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, That Girl said:

Well know one can tell me how they got nominated, but I'm sorry to be a hater who makes these people any more loving of their dogs than say a Pauline Blanche or Wendy Toomath or Neville Phillips or Henny Laagland or Alesha Waretini???

Oh because they are not attached to a multiple group 1 winning kennel or they're not pretty enough or they've not got a super strike rate thanks to a millionaire investor. So lame. 

Out of those give it to Fatima! ?

Nominations were done by licensed persons. Not sure who nominated who, nominees were not told.

I don't think nominees feel they love their dogs more than others.  That's also not the point of the awards.

I was also nominated for the award.  I'm not attached to a group winning training. Have no high strike rate but I'm happy with my success. I'm also not assisted by a millionaire.  I also don't think (or hope)i was nominated because of looks, certainly the dogs don't care how I look.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CrossCodes

Judicial report: SUPPLEMENTRY REPORT:- 1).The J.C.A delivered their decision regarding a Review lodged by Mr. J T McInerney against a decision handed down by the Racing Integrity Unit Stewards at Southland GRC's Meeting on the 18th September 2018. The Stewards determined, under the provisions of Greyhound Racing New Zealand's Rule 55.1.b, that his greyhound ‘HOMEBUSH HUNDY’ had failed to pursue the lure during Race 10, The Find Us On Twitter@SGRCINFO. Subsequently, 'HOMEBUSH HUNDY' was suspended for 28 days and ordered to undergo a satisfactory trial prior to being nominated for any further races. It was the finding of the JCA that 'HOMEBUSH HUNDY' had not voluntarily eased with Mr McInerney being successful with his review.~~ 2). Otago GRC - 25th September 2018 - Race 1 - Trainer J McInerney applied under Rule 55.4 to have YI FENG re-examined after being stood down for 3 months and pending a satisfactory trial for Failingto Pursue the Lure. Upon examination the greyhound was found to have a Tricep tear and a 21 day stand down was imposed. Subsequently the 3 month stand down and satisfactory trial were cancelled.

Good to see  this dog killer getting away with whatever he likes as per usual.

So he was right but in your eyes he’s still wrong ? I think the only one round here laughing is him . Apart from the fact Yi Feng has a serious injury and Homebush hundy has missed a couple of starts because he was unfairly targeted. I find it funny that a few people like to target the Mcinerney Cole Wales Roberts kennels for there success. And take to social sites to try and hurt them . Unfortunately for you these people are strong and couldn’t care less about fleas like you . Good day 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Honestly said:

So he was right but in your eyes he’s still wrong ? I think the only one round here laughing is him . Apart from the fact Yi Feng has a serious injury and Homebush hundy has missed a couple of starts because he was unfairly targeted. I find it funny that a few people like to target the Mcinerney Cole Wales Roberts kennels for there success. And take to social sites to try and hurt them . Unfortunately for you these people are strong and couldn’t care less about fleas like you . Good day 

so honestly i gather your supporting the coles

It’s not about supporting anyone and to be honest I don’t support anyone. It’s about people talking a lot of shit really. Were the dogs in b Coles name when shit hit the fan ? Was it l Cole the named trainer in the photos ? It’s easy to throw shit at people on the keyboard how many of these people see them everyday and say hello ? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Honestly said:

It’s not about supporting anyone and to be honest I don’t support anyone. It’s about people talking a lot of shit really. Were the dogs in b Coles name when shit hit the fan ? Was it l Cole the named trainer in the photos ? It’s easy to throw shit at people on the keyboard how many of these people see them everyday and say hello ? 

L Coles responsibility as they are under her name, shed be just as responsible as B Cole. Probably why she doesnt live there anymore

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Honestly said:

Is this just more shit talking or do you have facts to back this up ? This is what I’m talking about throwing mud and for what ? Does it make you a big man ? Answer me this , my car gets stolen tonight hits a person am I responsible?

really are you for real is lisa with brendon

3 hours ago, Honestly said:

Is this just more shit talking or do you have facts to back this up ? This is what I’m talking about throwing mud and for what ? Does it make you a big man ? Answer me this , my car gets stolen tonight hits a person am I responsible?

87.5 The Trainer of a Greyhound is at all times responsible for the welfare and proper
care of a Greyhound and shall at all times comply with the Welfare Code. This
responsibility cannot be delegated to any other person at any time.

55 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

I can't really tell what the hell that thing is. What are we looking at?

Let me start with the image that was broadcast on TV when the incident began.

SUNP0124.jpg.b22aacc8c565b8e5ef7563cc7c2566cd.jpg

Then rotated the entire image, 40 degrees CCW....

SUNP0124-2.jpg.a7b6d3295954635a10964a5b6986da45.jpg

Then starting to zoom in, just in front of the starting box...

SUNP0124-3.jpg.7d1dceeaa983fb8778e9b86fe37f53ce.jpg

That's what we're looking at.

For those who are not a fan of Bichon Friese's and prefer rabbits, I can do something very similar with another of the images that were initially broadcast....

SUNP0120.jpg.3e4ca3045683aa2e5dab673fc7c963df.jpg

SUNP0120-2.jpg.591a6fe2da9df72d2eeb72dfe01d1be4.jpg

SUNP0120-3.jpg.1f5f1db9c7ae07fbd86e3629497f7e3c.jpg

SUNP0120-4.jpg.de667b26df27976d23f782aba2227872.jpg

7 minutes ago, Honestly said:

Ok so every trainer at the races tonight should be charged under this rule for leaving the dogs that are not racing at home or do they take them all to the track now ? 

If trainers aren't ultimately responsible, then why was J Mac charged for the death of 5 dogs on a ferry that he wasn't on at the time?

Thanks Yankiwi. So we have a top trainer using a teatowel and a roadkill possum. I can now see why the SPCA have no interest in pursuing this. 

Whoever took these photos probably ought to have some lessons from SAFE.. on how to actually take photos. 

Edited by Hard Times

7 hours ago, Hard Times said:

Thanks Yankiwi. So we have a top trainer using a teatowel and a roadkill possum. I can now see why the SPCA have no interest in pursuing this. 

Whoever took these photos probably ought to have some lessons from SAFE.. on how to actually take photos. 

7 hours ago, Hard Times said:

tea towel and road kill possum funniest post ever

8 hours ago, Hard Times said:

That’s a good laugh, so I gather the two people holding the live rabbit are Laurel and Hardy.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Honestly said:

Ok so every trainer at the races tonight should be charged under this rule for leaving the dogs that are not racing at home or do they take them all to the track now ? 

no, the trainer has to be responsible for their actions and their workers actions. Hard to say something like this is happening without trainers knowledge when its the trainers partner and worker doing it. Why do you think J Mcinerney was charged when it was his workers negligence that led to the dogs dying?

Edited by BitofaLegend

14 hours ago, Honestly said:

You really are a clown Johnathon. You are so obvious. I realise you are sticking up for your family, but really, killing 5 dogs on the ferry under those circumstances is indefensible.

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

You really are a clown Johnathon. You are so obvious. I realise you are sticking up for your family, but really, killing 5 dogs on the ferry under those circumstances is indefensible.

I’m sorry but I’m not who you think I am . Not even sure who you are talking about . 

• Sad 1