Bit Of A Yarn

Jason teaz

Honestjohn

11 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

Could you please have word with young Nicolle and explain to her about taking a breath when she talks. She's non stop 100 mph.  I have to mute  her it's that bad. 

Thanks

Hj

Hi John

No one at Trackside listens to me as im the terrible black sheep that tells the truth.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

You should be over here Mr T, there are a few 'old' callers on their last legs, with your talent you'd be a shoe-in, Oz gain NZ loss, but they'd get what they deserve.

Sign me up, Il be there in a day or 2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Honestjohn said:

I'm sure a word in her ear would help. ?

Tell her to take a breath? 

Cheers hj

Honestly mate, It's not my place to help Trackside presenters. The worse they look the more silly Trackside look

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2022 at 1:32 PM, JTeaz said:

Honestly mate, It's not my place to help Trackside presenters. The worse they look the more silly Trackside look

And they do look silly and hamstrung on their self made mess. Have nothing against Pip, in fact I think she is a very good presenter talking head, but race calling no, she is terrible, screams through the field like her teacher Mark, bad as one another, mute is a must, both should stick to their strengths which is presenting, and leave the calling to professional's. They obviously are in a pickle now having sacked or fallen out with the best commentators, and do not want to eat sour grapes by asking any of them back, instead subjecting their clients to second rate rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

6 hours ago, aquaman said:

And they do look silly and hamstrung on their self made mess. Have nothing against Pip, in fact I think she is a very good presenter talking head, but race calling no, she is terrible, screams through the field like her teacher Mark, bad as one another, mute is a must, both should stick to their strengths which is presenting, and leave the calling to professional's. They obviously are in a pickle now having sacked or fallen out with the best commentators, and do not want to eat sour grapes by asking any of them back, instead subjecting their clients to second rate rubbish.

Agree entirely apart from the presenter part. Mute is a must full stop.

• Champ Post 1

• 10 months later...

I see Jason name has popped up on the RIB's website.

https://racingintegrityboard.org.nz/decisions/non-raceday-inquiry-written-decision-dated-24-may-2023-jason-teaz/

I know nothing about the circumstances that brought him there but I'm guessing that some of those in power, within the harness code, took offence to hearing the truth from him.

NZ racing rule books, one of the many places in the world where saving the truth isn't a viable defense against a charge designed to silence participants.

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

I see Jason name has popped up on the RIB's website.

https://racingintegrityboard.org.nz/decisions/non-raceday-inquiry-written-decision-dated-24-may-2023-jason-teaz/

I know nothing about the circumstances that brought him there but I'm guessing that some of those in power, within the harness code, took offence to hearing the truth from him.

NZ racing rule books, one of the many places in the world where saving the truth isn't a viable defense against a charge designed to silence participants.

He needed to be silenced he is a nasty person with lack of respect for peoples feelings.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/26/2022 at 12:28 PM, Honestjohn said:

Could you please have word with young Nicolle and explain to her about taking a breath when she talks. She's non stop 100 mph.  I have to mute  her it's that bad. 

Thanks

Hj

What is the connection between Jason and Nicole?

Just wondering why Jason would care about Nicole's presenting style.

Edited by Special Agent