NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

BODs and BOWs ...dont look Thomass, no girlie pics here

Weasel

Looking forward to the return of Winx on the morrow and a competitive Gp 2 at Te Rapa.

Meanwhile down at Waverley ...

M4 R7  I Suggest is at $10 and $3.10 ...this is an 8-race winning marem(from 60 starts), with a 4kg claim (Casey-Mae Waddell) to carry 52.5kg on a track where she has already been a winner.

Has put in some good efforts recently without much luck in the running ..false odds, I suggest ..great value anywhere near $10 -$12

• Like 1

My thoughts for Te Rapa though I don't like betting there.

Te Rapa:

Race 1. Assign won maiden as a 3yo at the Curragh (Ireland) over 2000m fresh up and also fresh up over 1800m at Sandown (Aus). G2 winner of Herbert Power. Now 8yo who ran bold 3rd first up in NZ at Waterlea 29 April 2018 after 162 days. Never handled heavy track the race after. Has been freshened and a couple of trial runs. Small field and will be paying outside odds over 2200m. Hard to beat Jochen Rindt here. Certainly value bet at $14.00 (Bet Easy)

Race 3: Angel In Bluejeans fresh up over 1600m but has done so before. Currently at $7.00 (Bet Easy).

Race 6: Foxbridge Plate. A couple at reasonable odds are Start Wondering and Underthemoonlight, $9.00 and $8.50 respectively with Easy Bet. 

12 hours ago, barryb said:

Interesting W, I just stuck her in as a bet possible for me as well.

Don't worry about Thomass, he's too thick to be of any consequence. He's just a dumbo from out west Auck who shags dolls.

Had a friend who had one of those blow up dolls, took it back to the manufacturer, told them it kept going down on him, the manufacturer said if i knew that i would have charged  you double.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Weasel said:

M4 R7  I Suggest is at $10 and $3.10 ...this is an 8-race winning marem(from 60 starts), with a 4kg claim (Casey-Mae Waddell) to carry 52.5kg on a track where she has already been a winner.

13 hours ago, barryb said:

Interesting W, I just stuck her in as a bet possible for me as well.

Think is a definite chance in that race - although just under what I rate it at currently ($10). For value, look at the Q with Wonder Lass.

Edited by mardigras

16 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Think is a definite chance in that race - although just under what I rate it at currently ($10). For value, look at the Q with Wonder Lass.

Good win this track 3 starts ago and excuses latest 2 starts after trials win. Wonder Lass at good value Mardi

• Like 1

Thanks for those elads. will keep an eye on them!

Also on my list:

Jochen Rindt, Alvin's Dream, Swissilicious and Artiste  - each way all of them

Dark Princess worh another chance at Waverley

Tatura R4  Get Out Of My Neigh -  a Tavistock -  good 4th last time looks progressive type.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Thanks for those elads. will keep an eye on them!

Also on my list:

Jochen Rindt, Alvin's Dream, Swissilicious and Artiste  - each way all of them

Dark Princess worh another chance at Waverley

Tatura R4  Get Out Of My Neigh -  a Tavistock -  good 4th last time looks progressive type.

Jochen Rindt big chance

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Shad said:

Had a friend who had one of those blow up dolls, took it back to the manufacturer, told them it kept going down on him, the manufacturer said if i knew that i would have charged  you double.

Thomass, apparently, was given a blonde blow-up doll as a gift and he protested.

Thomass said that he only likes Asian girls and they don't have blonde hair.

His donor told him to turn it over and note the " Made in China " sticker.

• Haha 1

Did someone say BOD?

Now this is a BOD..a beautiful example of the female form...like a noble Thoroughbred...showing off its form...

Tayla Wenn could do something like this before race day..if she's got no rides anymore...

Caro will certainly be doing the Tennis Industry a favour with the US Open coming up...stand by for more soon

IMG_0336.JPG

It's BOD Friday...thank God...for BOD's

The Tennis Industry just keeps churning out the hots...to promote their Industry...

...almost always Caro..but wtf cares eh boys...and lesbians?

Caro getting ready for the US Open...let's hope she looks like this on court next week!

Cmon jockey industry...you can do it!

IMG_0343.JPG

Edited by Thomass
  • Like 2