Bit Of A Yarn

Raschker??

Portfolio

Come on stipes, ban this pig of a horse. It gallops all the time before the start, shouldnt be allowed to race. 

At least Chautauqua misses the start and makes up ground and at times even wins, 

Raschker is just a rouge pig, and yes, i did bet on it. Would rather it be banned, 

• Like 1

Has certainly galloped in many races. 

Did like Il Parata tonight, but Paynter usually makes wrong choices in races, same happened tonight. Any other top driver, certainly pays a div, quite likely wins. Saved my money. 

I factor drivers in to the equation far more than i did 20 years ago when i bet

• Like 1

On 30/08/2018 at 7:38 PM, Newmarket said:

Did like Il Parata tonight, but Paynter usually makes wrong choices in races, same happened tonight. Any other top driver, certainly pays a div, quite likely wins. Saved my money. 

Junior driver on tonight, its worth punting 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/08/2018 at 7:38 PM, Newmarket said:

How unlucky is Il Parata. What a shame he didnt go to a good stable with a top driver engaged. Began well tonite,  fergs just sat in indian file, then decided not to move off rail, instead though 5 deep a good option??? 

Jesus Christ, it makes you wonder really. Then horses got off to be in nice spot, until horse in front galloped, so a bloody good effort for 2nd. But driver could have moved off, and taken the bad luck out of the equation. 

Should be fined

• Champ Post 1

54 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

How unlucky is Il Parata. What a shame he didnt go to a good stable with a top driver engaged. Began well tonite,  fergs just sat in indian file, then decided not to move off rail, instead though 5 deep a good option??? 

Jesus Christ, it makes you wonder really. Then horses got off to be in nice spot, until horse in front galloped, so a bloody good effort for 2nd. But driver could have moved off, and taken the bad luck out of the equation. 

Should be fined

Wins one week sitting parked all way, then tonight goes back to normal tactics of looking for a pocket on fence.  Drove the stablemate exactly the same in earlier race. That's why punting seems like a mugs game sometimes, at least until you back the next winner that is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, the galah said:

Wins one week sitting parked all way, then tonight goes back to normal tactics of looking for a pocket on fence. 

Exactly what I thought.  Began well and they were only 6 in the leading bunch but waits for the breakers to catch up and then go around him and ends up 5 bk  on rails and last at 600.  Can win sitting parked as we know so does make you wonder??????

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1