NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Racing site

jess

16 minutes ago, jess said:

Anyone tried to get on this tonight?  Is it just my computer playing silly buggers or is there an issue here ...?

J

They had a message on the site yesterday that they were doing "maintenance" tonight - something about changing the site to 
"Love Racing"...... however there shouldn't be any need to have a site offline for that long.  Most IT professionals have a pre-prod environment that they copy in minutes to production....

LOVERACING.NZ Update!

It’s just over a week to go until we reveal the new look LOVERACING.NZ platforms and we can’t wait for the launch!!

Below are a few things to keep an eye out for:
- The launch of the new look website
- NZTR's two current Facebook pages will soon merge to become LoveRacing.NZ. This platform will contain all the content you know and love, it will just be more frequent and more in-depth!!!
- You won’t have to do anything to start seeing this content, as long as you’re a fan of this page, you will be a fan of the new page, so you won’t miss a thing! 
- You will also be able to find this content, on the LOVERACING.NZ website.

https://www.facebook.com/LoveRacingNZ/

Edited by FeelTheFear

Thsnks for that. Exciting stuff. And did you see the press release?

Moving forward if we unpack this new branding you'll see we are all on a journey but we'd like to assure all our stakeholders we will continue to think outside the box and we remain across the various issues impacting  on the industry at this particular point in time. 

16 minutes ago, jess said:

Thsnks for that. Exciting stuff. And did you see the press release?

Moving forward if we unpack this new branding you'll see we are all on a journey but we'd like to assure all our stakeholders we will continue to think outside the box and we remain across the various issues impacting  on the industry at this particular point in time. 

No I didn't see the press release....but surely it didn't say "...IF we unpack this new branding"...  Are you having a joke now Jess?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

No I didn't see the press release....but surely it didn't say "...IF we unpack this new branding"...  Are you having a joke now Jess?

Sounds more of the ' newspeak' we are getting from Taxinda....what about ' I took a helicopter ride over the business community'..WTF why doesn't she speak English...try hard I think the younger brigade call her

Tommo old chap...there's a line in a song by some american warbler...' can't see the forest for the trees'...thats you old boy.

Even Taxi's lefty reporters who usually wank on in her favour are rubbishing her...'weak'   'gullible'   'being manipulated by the old red witch clark'...most people have seen through taxi's..'I've got a baby' bullshit.

Admit it Tommo, she's a puppet and the strings are being pulled in too many directions. Gone by Xmas.?

Methinks you're coming from a Reemers..or country hick perspective K...

Shes never been more popular...just look at the preferred rankings...

Women love her...especially the yonguns...and being great communicators...they influence their menfolk...

Meanwhile Slimon's the one that's gone by Xmas

...never in the anals of history has there been such a complete political dufus 

Image is everything in NZ politics..

Your choice...a bewdaful women with suckling bairn...

or a slimey Slimon sucking slug

Edited by Thomass
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Methinks you're coming from a Reemers..or country hick perspective K...

Shes never been more popular...just look at the preferred rankings...

Women love her...especially the yonguns...and being great communicators...they influence their menfolk...

Meanwhile Slimon's the one that's gone by Xmas

Image is everything in NZ politics..

Your choice...a bewdaful women with suckling bairn...

or a slimey Slimon sucking slug

All Simon has to do is sit back and watch Labour implode,as he and concerned NZers bring our sick home from Bali.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Kopia said:

Tommo old chap...there's a line in a song by some american warbler...' can't see the forest for the trees'...thats you old boy.

Even Taxi's lefty reporters who usually wank on in her favour are rubbishing her...'weak'   'gullible'   'being manipulated by the old red witch clark'...most people have seen through taxi's..'I've got a baby' bullshit.

Admit it Tommo, she's a puppet and the strings are being pulled in too many directions. Gone by Xmas.?

2 hours ago, mumbles said:

All Simon has to do is sit back and watch Labour implode,as he and concerned NZers bring our sick home from Bali.

Bridges looks like a complete up himself tosser on that sick woman thing. More to this i think, wouldnt surprise me if she never had insurance in first place

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

The only thing anal here is what you see in the mirror.

But you are right that there's never been such a complete political dufus as this government.

Of course, I gave them half a chance and they've gone about as well as my 20/1 shots at Del Mar.

Edited by curious

50 minutes ago, mumbles said:

So did Peters when he denied her help.

I reckon Bridges and Bennet are the same person. Dont you reckon, she is looking more weird everyday, a bit like michael jacko before he really lost the plot. 

Poor Bridges, he knows he is in the crap as far as ratings go, needs every bit of exposure he can get. Gone as leader within 6 months

CCA1DF1C-FDCF-49FA-B332-98FA89837DD0.jpeg

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, hesi said:

Alright let's see how authentic you supposed Ronstadt fans are

Undoubtedly the finest female voice in American popular music, but almost all her songs had something in common?

Can't Google this one

I was going to say that she didn't write any of her songs but i see she co=composed 3