Bit Of A Yarn

blenheim racing

the galah

2 hours ago, the galah said:

Didn't see the fella on the roof. Did see in the main race on the 2nd day at nelson, a seagull try and get out of the way of the mobile,didn't make it and flew into the mobile arm,then lay dead on the track just past the winning post.

If you were going to a place like omakau from christchurch it would have to cost close to $500 for a return trip if you had a petrol vehicle and were towing a double horse float.Then add to that the cost of accommodation and it must be an expensive trip if you didn't get anywhere.How much money the owners have to spare would have to be a factor with horses that travel that far. 

Missed the seagull,  poor bird. 

Hj

5 hours ago, Shad said:

Adds a bit of spice to a days racing, a friend invited me to a nudist camp for a weekend, I replied I can't go, I've got something on.

You should see the tourist girls that go to cable beach Broome during so called winter and it's not a nudist beach.they just get them melons out wearing g strings🤯🤯awesome bay beach

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Forbury said:

You should see the tourist girls that go to cable beach Broome during so called winter and it's not a nudist beach.they just get them melons out wearing g strings🤯🤯awesome bay beach

Be to much for an old fella like me, could give me a hard attack, or worse a stroke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Forbury said:

mate and I were walking down manly beach about  25 years ago when he spotted two chicks topless bathing.  He said watch this,  he walked to them and asked the time.  I laughed for hours. 

Hj

• Haha 2