Bit Of A Yarn

Yet another Meth

Yankiwi

17 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Do you expect them to give you the truth about coverups they are carrying out, like the Cobalt positive above the threshold in the RIB's lab as well and the Australian Lab which were returned in the O'Regan incidence, when they then simply chose to ignore it and pursue the case of a dead rabbit/hare carcass found in their freezer instead while investigating the Cobalt swab?

Well it wasn't "covered up" very well if you were all over it.

18 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

That is the sort of corruption/favouritism I've called out on your forum & you're going to believe what they tell you about it?

Who said I believe anything you or they say?

19 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Nevermind, have it your way. You don't have to worry about getting false flags & gaslighting from industry administrators about me anymore. I will cease posting on your forum & let the industry administrators worry about where I pop up next.

I don't think they lose any sleep over it.  They do for obvious reasons get a bit angsty when in their view false information is posted.  

We still haven't seen definitive proof from you that Lisa Waretini was receiving industry money for being part of the retired greyhound rehoming process.  Not that I have a problem with it if she was.

Unfortunately the Code Adminstration and the RIB give you all the ammunition that anti-racing individuals need because they don't address the elephant in the room - environmental contamination. 

As for any case involving Cobalt it is a minefield as has been shown in OZ without any evidence that Cobalt is a PED particularly the sources that lead to positives.

12 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Well an inquiry should be undertaken into the INCA investigation.

As for the inconsistency in rulings that is a more complex problem partly caused by differences in each codes approach.

Too right re the INCA investigation.

Inconsistent rulings are only as complex as the codes wish to make it.  When RIU is governing all three codes it should be an even playing field.

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/05/2023 at 10:12 AM, Four shaw said:

Fredrickson was groomed into greyhound racing by unowho to take his leftovers which Gary clicked onto after a couple of years I feel sorry for him 🎯

Seems Gary had a little to answer for just before walking out the door.

https://racingintegrityboard.org.nz/decisions/non-raceday-inquiry-written-reserved-penalty-decision-dated-12-june-2023-gary-fredrickson/

16 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Just for balance:

The Adjudicative Committee accepts that his actions, were not nefarious, nor had he had any dishonest motive, and he wrongly believed them to be permissible. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Just for balance:

The Adjudicative Committee accepts that his actions, were not nefarious, nor had he had any dishonest motive, and he wrongly believed them to be permissible. 

Not sure what you're trying to balance. I had expressed no opinion whatsoever.

So, in turn I'll submit this, for the balance you're looking for.

12.  The making of a false document and submitting it to be acted upon when presented to the Registration Authority (GRNZ) as genuine is unquestionably misconduct, as Mr Fredrickson accepts with his guilty plea.  It might be an aggravating factor that he had done this before without problem, although that highlights a cavalier attitude and culture to the duties of a GRNZ Licensee. That, as he said, it was “common place” in the Greyhound Racing Industry is not only no excuse, but, if correct, reflects very poorly on the culture and understanding of some involved.  If what he says is true, it must stop.

8 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Not sure what you're trying to balance. I had expressed no opinion whatsoever.

So, in turn I'll submit this, for the balance you're looking for.

12.  The making of a false document and submitting it to be acted upon when presented to the Registration Authority (GRNZ) as genuine is unquestionably misconduct, as Mr Fredrickson accepts with his guilty plea.  It might be an aggravating factor that he had done this before without problem, although that highlights a cavalier attitude and culture to the duties of a GRNZ Licensee. That, as he said, it was “common place” in the Greyhound Racing Industry is not only no excuse, but, if correct, reflects very poorly on the culture and understanding of some involved.  If what he says is true, it must stop.

As always you keep banging on about the negative however - you did express an opinion - 

59 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Seems Gary had a little to answer for just before walking out the door.

Again to quote from the 

• 2 months later...