Bit Of A Yarn

Elizabeth Hill Scratching??

Newmarket

20 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

WTF, what was wrong with the start? Did officials have a punt on it? Also what about if it came 3rd or 4th??

Looked a pretty straight forward scratching. It drew 7 on the front but never had the room to come into its correct starting position so in effect started from the 2nd line.If it had run in a dividend bearing placing,i think the rules say it wouldn't have been late scratched?

1 hour ago, the galah said:

Looked a pretty straight forward scratching. It drew 7 on the front but never had the room to come into its correct starting position so in effect started from the 2nd line.If it had run in a dividend bearing placing,i think the rules say it wouldn't have been late scratched?

Had every chance. Far worse decisions never get disq. How about Mandalay Bay, should have got put back? 

• Champ Post 1

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Had every chance. Far worse decisions never get disq. How about Mandalay Bay, should have got put back? 

Personally i thought mandalay bay would have been relegated.It clearly knocked over shepherds delight early on.

I guess its one of those ones where if your a punter and your luck is out,you think they take a pause fromthe  judicial hearing and contact the tab and find out which one you are on then rule against you. At least thats what it feels like when your luck is out.

• Like 1