Bit Of A Yarn

caulfield cup selections

wally

Tidy day, made 3,500 ... 100 on the B, got the quaddie and trifecta   ...   :)   

Makes the M Cup look good for my long cast bets as well, but we will see  ... ?  hmmm

probably one of my best Caulfield Cup days  !!!! punting wise  ..... 

Gator (GET ON racing show) picked well today and if you got time you should check out their comedy  Mouward Award ? for a great take on the b/s that is Chinese racing ... :) 

Edited by Mk2_Zephyr
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I think they are a class above just about any time - especially over distance. 5 SH horses in the race today - 7th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th.

That was a gutsy win. I thought he was going to get run down but he wouldn't lie down. Augurs well for next month. And he had to do a bit early.

Of the SH horses, I did think that was a pretty tidy run from the lightweight for 7th.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

I still think Damien Lane is the most over rated jockey in Australia, he murders more horses than he rides good ones, he is just lucky he gets a lot of very good rides, Jon Snow wasn't one of them, 3 wide the whole trip and it told, the winner had an even wider draw and still won well.

The European horses are just  a class above when they are set for a race.

Poor ride on Botti at Moe last thursday. Good thing beaten.