Bit Of A Yarn

caulfield cup selections

wally

13 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Homesman too disappointing last start for me to stick with him. Like Cliffsofmoher a lot; Night's Watch should go well.

And I've gotta a sneaker for the Japs, too...they know how to do this!

Quality Cup field for me. And yes, the Japanese that come are good. The odds for Sole Impact at 65s are very enticing.

Sticking with Kings Will Dream, solely because she was set for this race since starting off this preparation.

Must include Cliffsofmoher and Best Solution. Can't take Youngstar at $6 - she has won only at Newcastle, Hawkesbury and Doomben. Whilst she was good behind Winx, this is a completely different race.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

Sticking with Kings Will Dream, solely because she was set for this race since starting off this preparation.

Better watch out SLB. Last time I called a 'he' a 'she', that notorious poster Thomass was quick to give me a blast!. Probably won't see him back. He will be sulking for some time. Good luck. 

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

Must include Cliffsofmoher and Best Solution. Can't take Youngstar at $6 - she has won only at Newcastle, Hawkesbury and Doomben. Whilst she was good behind Winx, this is a completely different race.

re Youngstar .. you are right re WIn record but ..carrying a featherweight, has a huge finish on her, and trained  by the master.

Guest CrossCodes

I still think Damien Lane is the most over rated jockey in Australia, he murders more horses than he rides good ones, he is just lucky he gets a lot of very good rides, Jon Snow wasn't one of them, 3 wide the whole trip and it told, the winner had an even wider draw and still won well.

The European horses are just  a class above when they are set for a race.

Edited by CrossCodes

I put 10 on ACE, cause i was feeling the jitters  .... 

But the craziest thing was I took the Japs in a quinella yesterday, fairly sure it was all mine, woke up this morning and someone had $ 40 worth, by lunch it was $ 100 and by mid arvo -to race its was $ 500  !!!!!!! worth, one horse was paying 26 and the other was paying 50s, but the q was paying only $180   !!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Mk2_Zephyr