NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Is Princess Kate dead?.

aquaman

Is the house of Windsor about to disintegrate, Kate missing now for 79 days, fake photo's being put out by the Palace. Rumors of William committing adultery with another women just as his father did to Princess Diana. The King looking like death warmed up. Something is going on, and we the subjects are being lied to. Watch this space.

8 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Is the house of Windsor about to disintegrate, Kate missing now for 79 days, fake photo's being put out by the Palace. Rumors of William committing adultery with another women just as his father did to Princess Diana. The King looking like death warmed up. Something is going on, and we the subjects are being lied to. Watch this space.

Congratulations @aquaman you have won a free years subscription to the Womens Weekly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Meghan has secretly infiltrated the castle kitchen with her American spies and is slowly poisoning the Monarchy. taken out the old girl and duke already ..now working on the next level. Didn't you know?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Meghan has secretly infiltrated the castle kitchen with her American spies and is slowly poisoning the Monarchy. taken out the old girl and duke already ..now working on the next level. Didn't you know?

Funny you should say that Gamma, I was only just thinking yesterday about how the Duke dies, then the Queen, now Charlie gets cancer, Princess is missing, and then I think,surely not, they are the elite, they wouldn't have vaxed themselves, they are in the know, but you know after thinking about it, I came to the conclusion, they did, booster and all.

2 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Duke dies, then the Queen

It happens when you get near to 100 years of age.

2 minutes ago, aquaman said:

now Charlie gets cancer,

75 years of age...probably has a dodgy prostate like every elderly male.

3 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Princess is missing,

Not missing.  

7 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Can you point me to where she has surfaced please.

Haven't you seen the photos of her in cars recently?

Just like a number of your conspiracy theories they have fundamental flaws.  What would prevent the public being told that she had died?  The Royal Family can't over turn legislation or ignore it so authorities would have had to report the death.  Have the children been taken out of school?  Hell you talk some nonsense at times.

14 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Can you point me to where she has surfaced please.

Good luck with your debate John.

Many see a forest below however your debate opponent sees a tree.

image.png.2d5c66176432b28a8d7c7ef0c24a7ff8.png

As for the thread subject, I'm not interested in Kate.

However, her sister did catch my eye years ago.

image.thumb.png.99accfd28d283d40c0db227a63385581.png

14 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Thought so, two pictures in a car, both of which have been showing an unrecognisable photo. Its been debunked by all an sundry. You will have to do better than that Chief.

Ok what odds are you offering?  I'll take a $100.

13 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Now why didn't they just front up from the beginning. Beggars belief.

Why is it any of your business?  You may well like posting about every ache, pain or disease you have online but you are a rare exception.

Of course in your belligerence you have no empathy for her young children.  I really admire Kate and William for the way they focus first on their immediate family and leave the voyeur's to ponder their own navels.

For a moment sit back and think how you would explain to 3 very young children that a.  Their mother has to have serious surgery and then b. After that surgery explain she has cancer and has to undergo chemotherapy.

23 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Why is it any of your business?  You may well like posting about every ache, pain or disease you have online but you are a rare exception.

Of course in your belligerence you have no empathy for her young children.  I really admire Kate and William for the way they focus first on their immediate family and leave the voyeur's to ponder their own navels.

For a moment sit back and think how you would explain to 3 very young children that a.  Their mother has to have serious surgery and then b. After that surgery explain she has cancer and has to undergo chemotherapy.

They are public people payed for by the people. They may be special people in your eyes, but to me they are just parasites wallowing in the public trough. Being a subject entitles me to question all matters relating to their function. And as for Kate telling her children of the cancer, I would suggest she do it just as all the other people have to do it, honestly and in a timely manner, not stretch it out over 3 months, then lie about it with fake photos.

47 minutes ago, aquaman said:

They are public people payed for by the people

They receive approximately 77 pence per person in the UK.  So hardly - 

just parasites wallowing in the public trough.

For that 77 pence they get excellent value for money.  If I recall correctly most of that funding is a rebate on the tax from the profits of the Crown Estate revenue.

And as for Kate telling her children of the cancer, I would suggest she do it just as all the other people have to do it, honestly and in a timely manner, not stretch it out over 3 months, then lie about it with fake photos.

She didn't lie about anything.  The photo's weren't fake just touched up in a few minor places.

All said and done the private life and health issues of William, Kate and their three children are none of our business.

• Like 1

On 29/03/2024 at 2:04 PM, Special Agent said:

I think it has been handled pretty well.

If lying and bullshit is your thing then its been handled magnificently. I believe the doctored fake photos, and the alone announcement on the park bench with a false backdrop is real, then I have a building I can sell you.  There's more juice to come out of this lemon yet.

It's like anything in life, does everyone need to know everything about everyone?  As far as the royals go, what they do isn't going to affect me unduly in the immediate future.  Do I hang off their every word?  No, but I have a passing interest as most of us in New Zealand can trace our ancestors back through Great Brittain, and the royal family has provided much history to date and I guess will continue moving forward.

There's nothing wrong with a blue screen, many a good movie has utilised one or two.

I don't need a building this week thanks but, if you have any bare land count me in because there won't be any more being made.

The lemon juice comment is laced with irony.  Personally I am partial to many uses of lemon juice but, I can't help think had Kate dosed her body with the elixir she may have kept cancer at bay, as it is thought cancer cannot survive in acidic conditions.  I also wonder if the royal family subjected themselves to a Pzifer vaccine.

• Like 1

On 2/04/2024 at 9:17 AM, aquaman said:

If lying and bullshit is your thing then its been handled magnificently.

What lying and bullshit?  I thought the complaints from the conspiracists was about the deafening silence!  Afterall you said she was dead.

I believe the doctored fake photos, and the alone announcement on the park bench with a false backdrop is real

A false backdrop is real.  As for the doctored photo (not plural) - who cares?  What was supposedly hidden?

There's more juice to come out of this lemon yet.

For you perhaps.  The majority don't rightly care other than having a sincere and genuine hope that Princess Kate fully recovers from her illness.

But what is this juice you talk about?  Tell us now before we read it in a discarded copy of the Women's Weekly at the local Fish and Chip Shop.

• 2 months later...