Bit Of A Yarn

Ashburton Tips

Happy Sunrise

Guest CrossCodes

Certainty beaten today was Boomer Bailey. The money all went on him but someone forgot to tell the driver. 

It was a farce of a race, 3200m and not one driver moved for the entire race apart from the last 400m, and they wonder why they get negative comments made about them, well sometimes they deserve it.

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

Certainty beaten today was Boomer Bailey. The money all went on him but someone forgot to tell the driver. 

It was a farce of a race, 3200m and not one driver moved for the entire race apart from the last 400m, and they wonder why they get negative comments made about them, well sometimes they deserve it.

Thats Williamson for you. I liked mama knows best in the last, but i thought he would stuff up drive today, so never bet on it.  

Sure enough, drawn 1, bottled up with so many lead changes, then run into tiring horse in front when running into money.  Horse is more of a grinder type, should not have hunted up at start, it could have drifted back then get train up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Thats Williamson for you. I liked mama knows best in the last, but i thought he would stuff up drive today, so never bet on it.  

Sure enough, drawn 1, bottled up with so many lead changes, then run into tiring horse in front when running into money.  Horse is more of a grinder type, should not have hunted up at start, it could have drifted back then get train up. 

Umm I had large multi ending on it...for the place..

'omg, it is no hope...oh my god its going to get a place...omg it ran into the back of a stationary horse'

Funny, Sometime soon.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Maybe you could drive it next time, rather than bitch and gripe about a very good horseman. You lot amuse me.

14 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Maybe you could drive it next time, rather than bitch and gripe about a very good horseman. You lot amuse me.

Globe, i know you love the guy, thats fine, and his record is ok without being amazing, must add he wins most of his races lower sth island, usually weaker class horses, average drivers, his record at addington not flash. 

But maybe have a look at this horses first start before you stick up for him, he totally butchered the drive, 3 back on outer at 800m, didnt pull out, boxed in, flew late. 

18 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

The value in your beloved Preston pans is non existent tomorrow Rees....but should still be winning

The 3 Pete. After the smash I thought Hmm, two less and one other out on the unruly so I climbed into him again . Threes wasn't bad. 

Majestic Man went well although we are getting annoyed at the Purdons gradually. 

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, globederby12 said:

The 3 Pete. After the smash I thought Hmm, two less and one other out on the unruly so I climbed into him again . Threes wasn't bad. 

Majestic Man went well although we are getting annoyed at the Purdons gradually. 

Thanks to you Rees, I had a nice bet on p.p today has a bit of fight alright,... majestic man will come right

3 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Globe, there are more people that are annoyed with Purdon than support them, end of story.

Good for the industry? Yeah/Nah

• Like 1