Bit Of A Yarn

David McCarthy: Horses Leaving NZ

Happy Sunrise

Twitter is sounding board I know and never has any depth but I wonder if Mr McCarthy could put forward some of the reasons and examples for the placement of horses overseas, or on selling?

It is a logical decision for a number of reasons. Including the bloody big elephant in the room which most balanced people will see without me even mentioning it.

image.png.73fd22765536bb0f77c00ced6172e2d2.png

As per normal the brodster is on the money.  Once again the patronising McCarthy at it again.  I thought he was once a rather unbiased journalist but since doing his part time thing for Purdon I can stomach him biased opinion.  I love this game but very soon the Kennards and co will be racing amongst themselves so David want have to check the weekly export list on HRNZ!!!

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2

4 hours ago, boobybec said:

As per normal the brodster is on the money.  Once again the patronising McCarthy at it again.  I thought he was once a rather unbiased journalist but since doing his part time thing for Purdon I can stomach him biased opinion.  I love this game but very soon the Kennards and co will be racing amongst themselves so David want have to check the weekly export list on HRNZ!!!

Welcome booby, all the good ones slowly drifting over.

• Like 3