Bit Of A Yarn

Beteasy Account Holders?

Newmarket

Yes and yes.....

I had a call from a guy recently from them....asking me how I was going. He was now my account manager...which amazed me, as some weeks I only turn over a $100 or so, maybe more recently, but not a big punter. Said to contact him anytime, then said if I deposited $100 he would give me $100 free bonus bets split anyway I wanted. Also said he thought about coming to chch over cup week to shout account holders a few drinks.

Thought bloody good call....never in 35 years has anyone called me from nz tab....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tonkatime! said:

I have one Newmarket, I use it a bit but again I find the cost of withdrawing a bit of a pain. 

Tonkatime, 

Yes it is a pity they can not direct pay back on credit card, only way is bank transfer. Usually, just say i withdraw $300 from beteasy, around that amount goes into acc. Should be around 10% more with exchange rate, so bank charges about 10%. They have told me that they are looking into other options, which they need to do. If i withdraw same amount from betfair, i get about 10% more for exchange rate.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

VC, 

Just curious mate. Just wondered how many on here have one. 

Just to answer one of your questions on a previous thread Newmarket I do have trouble occasionally with this site when using apple/safari the page will load about 1/5th and then stop I refresh nothing close all pages nothing To get back on here I have to turn my phone off

I thought maybe it was because I’m in Aus so glad I’m not alone also have no problems with other sites

2 hours ago, VC! said:

Just to answer one of your questions on a previous thread Newmarket I do have trouble occasionally with this site when using apple/safari the page will load about 1/5th and then stop I refresh nothing close all pages nothing To get back on here I have to turn my phone off

I thought maybe it was because I’m in Aus so glad I’m not alone also have no problems with other sites

I think i fixed it mate. Go to settings, down to safari, click then down bottom is clear history and website. I have no issues now. 

You will have no issue withdrawing from beteasy in aus, dont they give you an eft pos card to deposit and withdraw? Would love that here in nz

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kakama said:

Yes and yes.....

I had a call from a guy recently from them....asking me how I was going. He was now my account manager...which amazed me, as some weeks I only turn over a $100 or so, maybe more recently, but not a big punter. Said to contact him anytime, then said if I deposited $100 he would give me $100 free bonus bets split anyway I wanted. Also said he thought about coming to chch over cup week to shout account holders a few drinks.

Thought bloody good call....never in 35 years has anyone called me from nz tab....

I got call a few weeks back to, maybe they are having a push for customers in nz

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

You will have no issue withdrawing from beteasy in aus, dont they give you an eft pos card to deposit and withdraw? Would love that here in nz

Yes you can order an EFT pos card with Ladbrokes Ned’s Bet Easy Sportsbet

Withdraw from your card at any EFT pos machine limit 1k a day

TAB when collecting substantial dividend its paid straight into your bank through eft pos deposit 

However my NZ Tab account which I had for pick 6 jackpots and Rugby/League jackpots I can’t use anymore as we are not authorised to log onto www.nztab.co