Bit Of A Yarn

Fart too much

boobybec

Hi All, Please find below a message from old mate on another site.  Could this person actually be Mark Purdon?  I can NEVER agree that one stables complete domination of harness racing in Australasia is a good thing for racing.  I do actually agree with alot of what you say Far, but I can't afford to pay $100 + a day to race a horse with you Mark and Nat      

F.png.ff1c0b07f1638b32fe55c0178daeb26e.png  

Not allowed to say what I like.  Far too much must have the bluest tongue out there?  

I see that you posted this on another site, can you tell me when you "were not allowed to say what you like".

As for the rest , i have been nothing but helpful in terms of communication with you yet you want to cast aspersions on my character on a site where i have no right of reply. Do you think thats fair????

Read full message
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, boobybec said:

Hi All, Please find below a message from old mate on another site.  Could this person actually be Mark Purdon?  I can NEVER agree that one stables complete domination of harness racing in Australasia is a good thing for racing.  I do actually agree with alot of what you say Far, but I can't afford to pay $100 + a day to race a horse with you Mark and Nat      

F.png.ff1c0b07f1638b32fe55c0178daeb26e.png  

Not allowed to say what I like.  Far too much must have the bluest tongue out there?  

I see that you posted this on another site, can you tell me when you "were not allowed to say what you like".

As for the rest , i have been nothing but helpful in terms of communication with you yet you want to cast aspersions on my character on a site where i have no right of reply. Do you think thats fair????

Read full message

Bizzare, some will never be happy until we have 4 races per meeting with 5 horses per race from the same stable and $1.10 fav winning each of them. Yàaaaawwwnn

• Like 3