NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Warning to Posters - no room for gossip on BOAY.

Chief Stipe

18 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Molloy was always by far the brains of the outfit when the two of them bought it.

Whilst Molly is far more intelligent than Leigh, and I agree with many of his political and societal beliefs, I have never met someone so fake, so nasty, and pathetic as Leo.

But, we've been down this road many times, so I'll leave it there.

Surely there's a law prohibiting website owners from posting under members' aliases? 

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I hope all his "members" realise that he reads their personal messages constantly which doesn't help with his paranoia!

I recall having this sort of a 'problem' many years back on one of the old bulletin boards, lol, so a couple of us started to 'gossip' via pm's.  Some amusing stories were shared! lol, I recall we had  to disband the campaign as things materials a strange in the real world from some of the gossip.  Pretty harmless stuff!!!

Nothing like the disgusting stuff those two got up two! The really deserve each other!

Edited by Murray Fish

39 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Yeah if you get bored or pissed off with someone you can always have another jug and watch the talent.

Or watch the Races. That's what it's all about anyway.

Flemington just got a bit wet now for the Edward Manifold 😳 can't even see the horses. Hope hey don't slip or anything.

Edited by Gammalite

48 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Or watch the Races. That's what it's all about anyway.

Flemington just got a bit wet now for the Edward Manifold 😳 can't even see the horses. Hope hey don't slip or anything.

That only happens in NZ!  Why were the races abandoned at Moonee Valley last night?

6 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I've always said that most antagonists online would probably agree on most things over a good session at the local.

lol, would it be wrong to be ok to happy to be in the 'not most' lot!   meaning,  you might get irritated or annoyed with a 'Pollyanna' or youngers' stretching the truth!  But personally, if I display a serious animosity with someone! (for what its worth, 0.01%) It's Real, based on my understanding via interactions with them! and Actually Knowledge about them in the Real World!

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

That only happens in NZ!  Why were the races abandoned at Moonee Valley last night?

Yes as Curious said they have a NEW  Lightning policy in Victoria . 

Just now they have had to go back half hour at Flemington as there was a lightning strike in the area. That being the new timing for any lightning in area to clear. 

Last night the storm was pretty persistent . usually they pass through quite quickly.

2 years ago Coolangatta and other horses were terrified on Manikato stakes night by a violent sudden evening storm with the loudest thunderclaps ever heard there. the race itself was run another day afterwards. was quite a shocking experience for all those there that night.