Bit Of A Yarn

Felaar Out of Auckland Cup

Boxie

I would have thought that if an owner tells the world that their horse is not contesting a particular race that has future odds posted the TAB would suspend betting on that particular horse?

Isn't that what integrity is all about?

Or if the horse does race in that particular race would questions be asked?

1 hour ago, Boxie said:

I would have thought that if an owner tells the world that their horse is not contesting a particular race that has future odds posted the TAB would suspend betting on that particular horse?

trainer has  to  notify and scratch  so its  obviously hasnt been done  yet 

2 hours ago, Boxie said:

I suppose it depends which owner mentioned it. A certain guy you wouldnt trust much would you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boxie said:

Tough one really, I guess they can only act when it’s offically scratched or withdrawn. 

Edited by Tonkatime!

49 minutes ago, theshu said:

If the horse is is not contesting the race, the owner has done a lot of people a  very big favour as no refunds on fixed odds betting .

But the TAB hasn't done EVERYONE a favour by suspending the horse from the market.

Why not?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, theshu said:

As previous poster has stated  ,they will not do until the official trainer has declared the horse a non runner .

Well that's the difference between here and Australia.  There the Stipes would be paying a visit and suspending the horse from the market.

Contrary to some little people's belief don't everyone visits an online forum or drinks at the Viaduct.

• Like 1