Bit Of A Yarn

Blair Orange new nickname

18 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Mark McNamara calls Blair Orange 'the all night chemist' as he wins on Chatty Man!

Who does he sell to?

Lol ?

I'm fairly sure he was referring to the horse who like an all night chemist, never shuts up. Mark obviously had that one on standby in his bag of tricks. I'm confident being the colourful caller with a personality he is, will likely only use that gem once where as if it was another caller, we could look forward to hearing it three times in every race he calls for the next eight years. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mark MacNamara is by far the best commentator in NZ at the moment!

Matt Cross does a great job as well, so Canterbury is spoilt, but then we always have with our commentators!

We should have the best I suppose, as Canterbury is now clearly the Mecca for harness racing in NZ!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Joe Kidd said:

I'm fairly sure he was referring to the horse who like an all night chemist, never shuts up. Mark obviously had that one on standby in his bag of tricks. I'm confident being the colourful caller with a personality he is, will likely only use that gem once where as if it was another caller, we could look forward to hearing it three times in every race he calls for the next eight years. 

does like "the castle" enough to repeat

Edited by Rangatira