Bit Of A Yarn

Inca update

hunterthepunter

24 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

They = Police?

Police ask for delays but RIU are in the background trying to stitch it together and they cannot seem to join the dots for the police to move  forward .

Without the stipes/riu help there will be no case(s) for Police to carry on with - embarrassing in my opinion as the day 1-3 press releases ,authorised by Godber , basically said we have it all to finish them all for life.

But all we get are continual delays - maybe stipes should be stood down for unprofessional behaviour  re releasing private information to The Press newspaper and breaking what I believe was confidential information ( lawyer client type understanding ) .

RIU made it an ego side show !

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

Police ask for delays but RIU are in the background trying to stitch it together and they cannot seem to join the dots for the police to move  forward .

Without the stipes/riu help there will be no case(s) for Police to carry on with - embarrassing in my opinion as the day 1-3 press releases ,authorised by Godber , basically said we have it all to finish them all for life.

But all we get are continual delays - maybe stipes should be stood down for unprofessional behaviour  re releasing private information to The Press newspaper and breaking what I believe was confidential information ( lawyer client type understanding ) .

RIU made it an ego side show !

Well, somebody at the end of all of it is going to look bloody silly. I will bet on that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LongOwner said:

i think the riu are still in the dark re disclosure. i am sure they have requested it from more than mister x and mister y and i don't think any requests have been adhered to and fair enough

• Like 1