Bit Of A Yarn

Premier Mares Race?

Newmarket

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

I would have thought with comments like these you are sailing very close to the wind in terms of Defamation, notably libel

Are you brave enough to say it to their faces though Peter??????

Greg

haha what about your comments ?? to no some one first name on here you have broke the privacy act so you and your darsider side kicks are notably libel

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

haha what about your comments ?? to no some one first name on here you have broke the privacy act so you and your darsider side kicks are notably libel

JJ is a bit of a snowflake lefty by the sounds of it, your not allowed to have an opinion in their world or feelings will be hurt..... he's straight from the rainbow community

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

Your first name has been used on here on many occasions, that's how i knew what it is. No privacy rules have been broken in my post, if you think so  complain to the Chief who can adjudicate.

Keep up the attacks on All Stars and Darksiders if that's what spins your wheels. Not likely to bother me either way.

9 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

JJ is a bit of a snowflake lefty by the sounds of it, your not allowed to have an opinion in their world or feelings will be hurt..... he's straight from the rainbow community

You can post as many opinions on here as you like, wont bother me so your post is pathetic to say the least. You  should stick  to selecting horses although your not having much luck at the latter of late, i hope things turn around for you soon. ?

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

You can post as many opinions on here as you like, wont bother me so your post is pathetic to say the least. You  should stick  to selecting horses although your not having much luck at the latter of late, i hope things turn around for you soon. ?

Look forward to your picks JJ, very easy to make smart comments from the side lines

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Look forward to your picks JJ, very easy to make smart comments from the side lines

Even easier to pick losers dont you think!!!?

I do like Tact Maggie today at Wyndham F/F at 1.75 place. Good field though and her stand manners are all that is holding me back from have a decent crack to win as well

• Like 1

On 2/02/2019 at 2:32 PM, Brodie said:

Of course they will be back.

Normal transmission will resume as soon as Purdon is back in the country.

I hope so as they are a great stable and their results speak for themselves over a long period?

Edited by JJ Flash