Bit Of A Yarn

Amberley tips

Dougie

Ms Oldwhitewoman was very happy with her $10 ew on Tequila Sunrise at Mot so I shall go again and think he'll go one better this time.

R1. Tequila Sunrise (2)

R2. Alston Roze (10)

R5. Blazing Impact (10)

R9. Mikey Maguire (10)

Fred Fletcher is my favourite trainer and this horse never goes a bad race, will be winning tomorrow.

• Like 5

To add more to my plate....daughter opened a TAB account today and told me to put my money in,  have a few bets, make her some money by next Monday so she can have a good O week in Dunners.

Never had so much faith put in me. Gotta love that kid.

Just not sure about the 'my' money bit. Flattery does create a gentle mist in the eyes so I will do it.

Brodie, if you want to be a legend at Otago University (and save my arse at the same time because I have not been studying at all) and be the toast of flat O week. Post a tip ,brother.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

To add more to my plate....daughter opened a TAB account today and told me to put my money in,  have a few bets, make her some money by next Monday so she can have a good O week in Dunners.

Never had so much faith put in me. Gotta love that kid.

Just not sure about the 'my' money bit. Flattery does create a gentle mist in the eyes so I will do it.

Brodie, if you want to be a legend at Otago University (and save my arse at the same time because I have not been studying at all) and be the toast of flat O week. Post a tip ,brother.

That's pressure, you need a forbury park night! Or get the brodster to pick your daughter and mates up in his limo and treat them to a week on the town! Although I hear the brodster is a bit like 007.....

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Ms Oldwhitewoman was very happy with her $10 ew on Tequila Sunrise at Mot so I shall go again and think he'll go one better this time.

R1. Tequila Sunrise (2)

R2. Alston Roze (10)

R5. Blazing Impact (10)

R9. Mikey Maguire (10)

Fred Fletcher is my favourite trainer and this horse never goes a bad race, will be winning tomorrow.

Nice start $14.50 /$4

Good work

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Richie said:

Opened at FO $7.00 then into $5.50 then punted into $1.16 and now drifting.

Must surelybe a typo. No horse moves from 5.50 to 1.16 in one hit on fixed odds Can happen on the tote if a big bet but FO means they took a bet and didnt want any more so made it ridiculous, however is now at 4.80 FO so that defies that logic.  Will be interesting to see where it ends up and watchwith  interest. Not my money thou.

22 hours ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

R1. Tequila Sunrise (2)

R2. Alston Roze (10)

R5. Blazing Impact (10)

R9. Mikey Maguire (10)

Wow mate well done

2 out of 2 both at double figures.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

R1. Tequila Sunrise (2)

R2. Alston Roze (10)

R5. Blazing Impact (10)

R9. Mikey Maguire (10)

Great start, I hope you got plenty !

23 hours ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

R1. Tequila Sunrise (2)

R2. Alston Roze (10)

R5. Blazing Impact (10)

R9. Mikey Maguire (10)

Good tipping Oldman, hope your making plenty!