Bit Of A Yarn

labour gvt throwing winnie out

gee

10 minutes ago, Dark Beau said:

Where did you get the information that the Labour Government is throwing Winnie out?

Sounds like "Fake News" to me.

Just saying.

I would think it’s fake news to. If they punt Winston the only thing they will achieve is an early election or carrying on with out the numbers to pass anything. 

Make that Matt HOOTEN...

so extreme right that Gingavitas Carn...can't 

Poor Slimon Bwidges latest poll result...and his Born to Rule Knats FAIL polling only cements their position in the losing 'Opposition' benches for another 3 losing years...

But cements Cindy and Hero Winn in this Grande Coalition for 3 MORE YEARS

enjoy gee gee

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Make that Matt HOOTEN...

so extreme right that Gingavitas Carn...can't 

Poor Slimon Bwidges latest poll result...and his Born to Rule Knats FAIL polling only cements their position in the losing 'Opposition' benches for another 3 losing years...

But cements Cindy and Hero Winn in this Grande Coalition for 3 MORE YEARS

enjoy gee gee

Hmm yet to see the law where one dubious Newsnow poll ensures a government for another 3 years.

Also if you think Peters is going to be involved you can't read.

He's goneburger...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pete said:

Pathetic.

The blind leading the blind mate....Tommo convieniently overlooks that the poll is insignificant in the scale of things, wait until there is a real poll of ' qualified voters' before jumping in Tommo. As for Peters, his nickname is ' A.W.O.L' around Parliament...and Ardern has fucked up the relationship with our major trading partner ( China )..we need them a hell of a lot more than they need us. She's going to have to grovel to one of the Worlds' super powers or else our export industry will take a huge hit.   And how much chance has the racing industry got of any assistance from this Govt after this colossal fuckup?  Do you need to ask?

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Get a grip Koppa

The GSCB wanted Huawai gelded...not Cindy

Its got nothing to do with her..thankfully we don't suk up to these f in bullies...

So they can go whistle chop souie sioux as far as coming the Heavy with this country....screw them

Peters may be more Diplomatic though...so he's in charge...ok?

11 hours ago, Thomass said:

Get a grip Koppa

The GSCB wanted Huawai gelded...not Cindy

Its got nothing to do with her..thankfully we don't suk up to these f in bullies...

So they can go whistle chop souie sioux as far as coming the Heavy with this country....screw them

Peters may be more Diplomatic though...so he's in charge...ok?

You're a hypocrite.  One thread you are promoting the Chinese New Year the next you are denigrating a major trading partner.  Who I might add have invested significantly in our bloodstock and have kept many a struggling industry stakeholder afloat.

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

You're a hypocrite.  One thread you are promoting the Chinese New Year the next you are denigrating a major trading partner.  Who I might add have invested significantly in our bloodstock and have kept many a struggling industry stakeholder afloat.

Whoa there tonto....

I said the Ruling Party of the Great Red Flag Commos who're trying to slip in listening devices as part of our freaken 5G roll out

Not ordinary Johns who don't know how corrupt their great leaders are...ok

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Whoa there tonto....

I said the Ruling Party of the Great Red Flag Commos who're trying to slip in listening devices as part of our freaken 5G roll out

Not ordinary Johns who don't know how corrupt their great leaders are...ok

Well they certainly wont be tapping your lines for punting tips.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Well they certainly wont be tapping your lines for punting tips.

What punting tips,  I am definately of the opinion that this guy does not bet at all.  All he does is after the race says what he would have and should have done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Have you met with Dean McKenzie yet?

Or does he think you're so insignificant that he'd rather go smoke a Coast toke?

You see Thomass this is why I suggested you stop coming on this thread or trying enter into intelligent debate.  You are only embarrassing yourself(even if you don't realise it).

I am only trying to help.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Reefton said:

You see Thomass this is why I suggested you stop coming on this thread or trying enter into intelligent debate.  You are only embarrassing yourself(even if you don't realise it).

I am only trying to help.

So many 'know it alls' on here reefer....

Yous Fellas have all the answers....and when Winn comes along with a game changer

You go all 'Provincial' believing Winn and Messiah have it in for you...

Do you trust McKenzie to obtain the right answers to all of the industry problems...

...including the insignificant 'once a yearers' 

yea or na?

6 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So many 'know it alls' on here reefer....

Yous Fellas have all the answers....and when Winn comes along with a game changer

You go all 'Provincial' believing Winn and Messiah have it in for you...

Do you trust McKenzie to obtain the right answers to all of the industry problems...

...including the insignificant 'once a yearers' 

yea or na?

see what I mean Thomass?