Bit Of A Yarn

Groundhog sunday Trackside

Ashley

Peter Earley there and the horrid dogs come on.  Trackside turned off.   When will the TAB ever wake up to how much this dog racing crap  and the most annoying broadcaster in history there affect the premium gallop product.  Give the dogs there own channel there wit re runs of deperate housewives in between races, that wil appeal to the same market.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

40 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Peter Earley there and the horrid dogs come on.  Trackside turned off.   When will the TAB ever wake up to how much this dog racing crap  and the most annoying broadcaster in history there affect the premium gallop product.  Give the dogs there own channel there wit re runs of deperate housewives in between races, that wil appeal to the same market

I would have 100 pete Earleys rather than a beben Sweens and poppleswell, Peter is a legend ......our whole presenting team though needs an overhaul Aussies do it so well with solid presenter's with good knowledge and good humour same in the U.k...... instead we have some very wet soy boys presenting the galloping code in NZ.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Peter Earley there and the horrid dogs come on.  Trackside turned off.   When will the TAB ever wake up to how much this dog racing crap  and the most annoying broadcaster in history there affect the premium gallop product.  Give the dogs there own channel there wit re runs of deperate housewives in between races, that wil appeal to the same market.

I thought i was the only one being driven insane by Peter Early There...even worse when he decides we all need to hear him sloshing his cuppa tea and tomato sarmie around his chops there 'live' ...

32 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I thought i was the only one being driven insane by Peter Early There...even worse when he decides we all need to hear him sloshing his cuppa tea and tomato sarmie around his chops there 'live' ...

Pete probably thrown in the deep end mustelid ... the soy boys enjoying a Chablis on the punters losses

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Excellent post Ashley....

There should be a dedicated THOROUGHBRED CHANNEL forthwith 

Do the horrid hounds even notify if dogs are Preggers??

Spot which one in this pik?

IMG_0514.JPG

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Thomass said:

IMG_0514.JPG

OK I'll give it a go. The security guard, at least 30 weeks gone.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, aquaman said:

OK I'll give it a go. The security guard, at least 30 weeks gone.

Close butt no see gar I'm afraid 

He was sighted at the local Makkas ordering a 'Jonah' Pack...including the desert Option of deep fried Caramel Moros with a side dish of Duck Fat dipped chups 

So perhaps he's just over indulged in a dip too far which gives the impression he's about to break water

Try again

• Haha 1

On 17/02/2019 at 9:02 PM, Thomass said:

IMG_0514.JPG

The guy walking the 7 dog has obviously found a place to transport his large new fridge / freezer around. What an impressive sight. Looks like the only walking he's done in his life .....apart from his five sessions at Valentines every day walking repeatedly back to the counters refilling his plate. 

As for the "security". WTF is that about? As bad as that guy looks, there's one even worse that looks like he's eaten his Austin Maxi. It appears the plan for him to stop villains escaping is that he just stands there and prevents them from getting past him by blocking both sides of the road.

• Haha 3

Agreed. Some of those blokes look like they belong on Tele Tubbies. I'll bet they have to buy those white shirts from the tent shops. However, the main reason I don't like watching them is because of the guilt it causes me. I usually have to put my pie and chips, packet of Tim Tams and the Fruit and Nut choco bar, plus my pint away in the kitchen while the coverage is on.

On the other hand, I like it when Karen Walsh walks her dogs to the start. She looks like a real fitness freak. I wouldn't be surprised if she chased the lure with her team at home.

image-9-for-pixiwoo-coleen-tv-22nd-nov-gallery-935797603.jpg

Edited by The Diceman's Been
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1