Bit Of A Yarn

Exporting A Greyhound...

Yankiwi

36 minutes ago, Mehe said:

So what kids name will it go under 

I dont think the oldest one would because she will be in the same boat as dad and mum as she will know whats going on

Under our rules, the dogs cannot be transferred to a family member to train.

Andre Poutama...(Trotting Driver) and your wee brother Darcy Poutama that Cole sacked in front of witnesses at the track during a race meeting. You two have previously made written statements outlining Coles Live Baiting and it was covered up at the time  (FACT)..Andre you worked for Cole and were involved in this corrupt practise.Then you came on T.V.3. under cover denying this .   WHY..?   You,  Darcy and also Phillipa Morris  (Trackside emloyee) all have been involved with this first hand  and could help the Industry and your futures by just coming clean and support the decent people of this Sport..Like young Sam you all need to stop covering for the Coles  and clear your way forward... and help us all that Love our dogs. Brendon the general consensus amongst your peers is so sad I don't know how you can front up at a race meeting.(A part from the sheer greed aspect.)  Can you not remember how close you came to dying? Life is not worth the mysery of the attitude you have . 

If the SPCA has spoken to people who witnessed live baiting, and didn't speak up at the time, and now won't go on the official record to put the key players behind bars then they too should be charged for their own involvement and lack of action.

Hopefully the SPCA lining up these spineless no-hopers for criminal charges of their own is what's taking so long..

Brett Lahem is the Inspector for the S.P.C.A. involved in this case  and he is a slack arse!!  I made a statement for him  on the 19th Nov 2017 about Cole   that he was prepared to travel for many, many  hours to secure. For all of this time since I have waited for some form of correspondence and not a word. How unfair and so unprofessional is this?  No wonder a few have pulled out!!  . S.P.C.A.  a disgrace  ....Greyhounds N.Z. a disgrace. R.I.U. a disgrace..  Winston Peters you are a disgrace too ...It is time for someone to stop playing games ... Get rid of Crooked Coles and save these beautiful dogs from being put down daily and openly at the race tracks. Hannan grow some balls and break free from Rendles Apron Strings. Stop the Puppy farmers from breeding until you can wake up to what is happening...

• Champ Post 1

You can't just charge them than lose the case, you need to build a case prior to charging and ensure your case is as strong as possible. This was always going to be a drawn out process.

Many charges in Australia were dropped/overturned due to the way the photos and videos were taken. I think gathering this extra evidence will help them in the next step alot more

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BitofaLegend said:

You can't just charge them than lose the case, you need to build a case prior to charging and ensure your case is as strong as possible. This was always going to be a drawn out process.

Many charges in Australia were dropped/overturned due to the way the photos and videos were taken. I think gathering this extra evidence will help them in the next step alot more

Yes Agree, You are so right...  It, is about being Honest and being prepared to lay open your faults.. A tough call,     but please,   for the  genuine,  "Threatened", "Frightend", Licence holders this is possibly your last chance... Number One..!!! The Love Of Your Dog.!!...If the future of our sport is to flourish we have got to get back to the basics. Love your Dog... Love to go to the Races....Try to love the people (Families) you are racing against..Think about it.. A BIG ask.  but if some positive  changes are not made  the Dogs will suffer.... It just simply cannot carry on in the present form without dire consequences. The Extra Evidence Now is Vital !! if you really care, This Forum allows you to post with safety,  Please speak up, 

• Champ Post 1