Bit Of A Yarn

Exporting A Greyhound...

Yankiwi

5 hours ago, Hard Times said:

A healthy slice of blame lies with Greg Kerr. He was supposed to set things right but he's done nothing at all. Making good dough year in year out probably hoping for a nice redundancy when the govt closes us all down for good. Talk about a waste of space.

You can't wield a gavel when your superiors have you in a set of handcuffs behind your back.

2 hours ago, That Girl said:

I dont know for sure who's in the photo's, (apart from Cole) but I can certainly understand why people thought it was Sam , because it looks a lot like him, right kinda height, build, complexion, style, he worked there etc etc.....just saying.

Maxine says she knows who it is, but also that she has 'no idea' what happened at that property despite her son being a longtime employee? Something doesn't add up? Please Maxine implore Sam to come forward and tell the truth about what he saw at Coles IF indeed you are disgusted by these 'alleged' actions, the only reason why he wouldn't is if he WAS in the photos, or through loyalty to Cole or he's scared, or IF he never saw such behaviour in all his time there... but that idea is laughable.

P.S I dont wish to attack you Maxine, but you engaged in this conversation.

I worked at Coles, I'll be in court (hopefully) telling my story, I could do with the support..thanks.

I do not feel attacked, you probably know as well as I do that it's not Sam. I can not comment on what happened at the Coles, you can and good on you, if this took place and you can stand in court under oath then you do it. As I said if the accusations are correct then I will be as disgusted as the rest. 

All I can comment on is the photos I have seen. 

13 minutes ago, Racink9 said:

I do not feel attacked, you probably know as well as I do that it's not Sam. I can not comment on what happened at the Coles, you can and good on you, if this took place and you can stand in court under oath then you do it. As I said if the accusations are correct then I will be as disgusted as the rest. 

No I dont know that it's not Sam, I was implying that I thought it was Sam, and that it looks a heck of a lot like him.

19 minutes ago, Racink9 said:

Maxine, I have the most uttermost respect for George, Dianne, and your dad who is the most  neatest  man I have met. If only I could turn the tables on my life and match Max I would be over the moon.!!  It is sad to have Max dragged into this shit and Sam, your boy, who was a credit to you and Mike growing up was infortunately corrupted by Cole who in my opinion is Toxic.. That is young Sammy in the photo and if he is telling you otherwise it is doing your family an injustce that Only He can fix. Sammy was liked by a lot of us and only his True Confession of the True facts will overide what he is covering up and get support from us for his future in the sport.  The photos supplied are not all that have been produced...Have a talk to Sammy  Maxine , I appreciate a mum sticking up for her boy that is just natural, but I don't want to see you all dragged into a situation that can be rectified without any more hurt.     Sammy young boy,  you have a wife and a child to look after, come clean mate, face up,  be a man and let's get this sorted , I too like "That Girl" want my day in court because our dogs and those that are genuine deserve this...   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Racink9 said:

Sam was quite openly asking the CD owners trainers and handlers if they had seen the photos of him circulating around prior to him leaving???? Who is the person that is wearing the same gumboots that Sam does maxine? The young fella in the middle of the bull ring. It may not be Sam, as you say but I'm sure he knows who it is? He was there long enough.... 

2 hours ago, Tounge Up the cheeks said:

Maxine, I have the most uttermost respect for George, Dianne, and your dad who is the most  neatest  man I have met. If only I could turn the tables on my life and match Max I would be over the moon.!!  It is sad to have Max dragged into this shit and Sam, your boy, who was a credit to you and Mike growing up was infortunately corrupted by Cole who in my opinion is Toxic.. That is young Sammy in the photo and if he is telling you otherwise it is doing your family an injustce that Only He can fix. Sammy was liked by a lot of us and only his True Confession of the True facts will overide what he is covering up and get support from us for his future in the sport.  The photos supplied are not all that have been produced...Have a talk to Sammy  Maxine , I appreciate a mum sticking up for her boy that is just natural, but I don't want to see you all dragged into a situation that can be rectified without any more hurt.     Sammy young boy,  you have a wife and a child to look after, come clean mate, face up,  be a man and let's get this sorted , I too like "That Girl" want my day in court because our dogs and those that are genuine deserve this...   

Well you couldn't be more honest than that. Well done for speaking up. 

2 hours ago, Tounge Up the cheeks said:

It takes a gutless man to be gutless...i dont know the people involved except for the low life cole , but let me tell you through experience if this young fella is involved it will bury him in the future,  not only him his wife and children , if i had my chance again i would have told the truth 10 years ago , not protected a low life , but only he knows , but the truth will come out , sleep well because i didnt.

These sick pricks all need some time inside.

I hope there's a plan for the dogs when these people face the music. What the hells taking the SPCA so long? 

This is such an injustice to the everyday battlers in this sport. It's completely beyond a joke. 

If this does hit the courts I think every LP should approach their local media and let them know how much the association and the RIU have let us down by enabling these crooks to rake in so much in undeserved stakes while obviously under suspicion of cheating.

Unbelievable.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

18 hours ago, Bob said:

So either way who knows who and what dogs have been exposed to this practice. Throw him the book out the lot of them send the dogs to gap and shut the place down. Happy days! 

The unfortunate thing about this whole affair is that all the Cole dogs will be the outright losers in the end , any dog having been on that property will have too have their licenses revoked as everyone of them has gained an unfair advantage so of course cannot race .

Sad because gap won’t be able to handle those kind of numbers , so guess what will happen. 

• Champ Post 1

19 hours ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

let me tell you through experience if this young fella is involved it will bury him in the future,  not only him his wife and children , if i had my chance again i would have told the truth 10 years ago , not protected a low life , but only he knows , but the truth will come out , sleep well because i didnt.

He will never live this down , even though he is training at the moment you can guarantee that is only temporary .

His days in Greyhounds are numbered sadly over before he really started .

Aussie it’s is so true it will eat away at him for the rest of his life , shame really as he’s only a kid but he’s at an age to know the difference between right and wrong .

But he and he alone has the chance to bring some sanity into his life and where people would respect him if he were to stand up and tell the truth .

Its never to late to stand up.

• Champ Post 2