Bit Of A Yarn

Exporting A Greyhound...

Yankiwi

He hasn't been charged, yet.

He will be, along with Lisa as the registered trainer, Sam for his part in it & the other individual if he is an LP (for RIU concerns if the SPCA somehow drops their investigation).

SUNP0120.thumb.jpg.5a3012ef24c7b6f0771899bc20c0fcf0.jpg

SUNP0133.thumb.jpg.97d8bf32ee3380d8b08df6e8b1ba04ba.jpg

I haven't worked out why the black & white dog looks like it's being hung by its collar in the second image, but since what ever is holding it up is on the outside of the fence, its look very suspect as well.

SUNP0133.jpg.4bc7fb9ac1d3810962a89db264e44dfc.jpg

<enter the supporters to tell me it's a plush greyhound toy being delivered by Santa Claus.>

1 hour ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Either you are part of it milo or you are dumb , at the best it is dead baiting ,he will get what he deserves a total cheat, and cheats dont prosper.

He's done superbly...Millions, literally...Thanks to a deep culture of RIU incompetence.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Either you are part of it milo or you are dumb , at the best it is dead baiting ,he will get what he deserves a total cheat, and cheats dont prosper.

An Aussie calling me dumb.Now that’s worth laughing at.He hasn’t been charged with anything.So all of you are just making false accusations at the moment.Even an Aussie should be able to understand that.

I am one of the 7 above mentioned witnesses of Coles animal cruelty, and other undesirable behavior, I'm a former employee, I'm still hoping to get my chance to tell it to the courts (still no word back from SPCA yet).

Whatever your opinion about possums being killed and tortured I.e pest control vs animal cruelty it is clear what was once tolerated is nowadays a big no-no..

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/110819655/australian-charged-with-animal-cruelty-after-allegedly-hurting-possum

Anyway I saw chickens killed in my time too, they are hardly pests..

In the face of all this I find Cole deniers/supporters to be despicable people, I absolutely respect and understand people's right to uphold a culture of innocent until proven guilty but do you really think all these people are coming forward telling lies? It takes courage to come forward for no real personal gain. 

Look at the #metoo movement. Imagine a sex offender, a catholic priest who has 7 boys claiming they've been fiddled with, are you going to support the Priest and stick up for him? Well I put you Cole supporters/deniers in the same category because the affect on witnesses/accusers is the same, and unfortunately the number should be far greater than 7 but many have dropped their balls and removed their statements.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 3

Good on you Girlie, hope you get your day in court. Its testimony such as yours that will get to the truth. But please don't bring the metoo movement into it, bunch of feminists for mine. And as for Catholic Priests, I find myself supporting George Pell the Archbishop of Melbourne at this time. Not a good analogy for mine. I will bet dollars to donuts George will win his appeal and be released. He has been railroaded. And no, I'm not Catholic, but I have looked at the evidence in his case, and there is none other than hype, and a public frenzy to hang Catholic Priests. I invite you to google George Pell and the evidence, and see what you think.

23 minutes ago, That Girl said:

I am one of the 7 above mentioned witnesses of Coles animal cruelty, and other undesirable behavior, I'm a former employee, I'm still hoping to get my chance to tell it to the courts (still no word back from SPCA yet).

Whatever your opinion about possums being killed and tortured I.e pest control vs animal cruelty it is clear what was once tolerated is nowadays a big no-no..

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/110819655/australian-charged-with-animal-cruelty-after-allegedly-hurting-possum

Anyway I saw chickens killed in my time too, they are hardly pests..

In the face of all this I find Cole deniers/supporters to be despicable people, I absolutely respect and understand people's right to uphold a culture of innocent until proven guilty but do you really think all these people are coming forward telling lies? It takes courage to come forward for no real personal gain. 

Look at the #metoo movement. Imagine a sex offender, a catholic priest who has 7 boys claiming they've been fiddled with, are you going to support the Priest and stick up for him? Well I put you Cole supporters/deniers in the same category because the affect on witnesses/accusers is the same, and unfortunately the number should be far greater than 7 but many have dropped their balls and removed their statements.

Congratulations and thanks for having the balls to tell the truth. I hope others have the balls to support you. Every.living creature deserves respect regardless of status. obviously Cole has no respect for life. I believe in natural.justice and he will either.now or in.the future pay for his actions. 

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

23 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Good on you Girlie, hope you get your day in court. Its testimony such as yours that will get to the truth. But please don't bring the metoo movement into it, bunch of feminists for mine. And as for Catholic Priests, I find myself supporting George Pell the Archbishop of Melbourne at this time. Not a good analogy for mine. I will bet dollars to donuts George will win his appeal and be released. He has been railroaded. And no, I'm not Catholic, but I have looked at the evidence in his case, and there is none other than hype, and a public frenzy to hang Catholic Priests. I invite you to google George Pell and the evidence, and see what you think.

I accept my analogy is far fetched and perhaps emotion has gotten the better of me there aquaman, it was good to see someone like Harvey Weinstein get his just deserts though, you'd be satisfied there was enough evidence there? Bill Cosby? Rolf Harris? It is a tricky time indeed I am/was a fan of Michael Jackson and R Kelly too...its a minefield of he said she said I get that, but one common denominator is "if you want to see a man's real character give him power".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Milo said:

An Aussie calling me dumb.Now that’s worth laughing at.He hasn’t been charged with anything.So all of you are just making false accusations at the moment.Even an Aussie should be able to understand that.

He also hasn't had an investigation dropped by the SPCA, the RIU & GA either.

He'll be charged & have the chance to defend those charges when the time comes. With that said, the pictures do not lie & were taken at an identifiable time period (prior to being handed in to authorities & during the time Sam was a staff member). 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Guest CrossCodes

Sam Lozell should not have been given a license  to train given the evidence in these photos, not until he acts like a grown up and takes responsibility for his part in the whole saga.

In all honesty I'd say this entire scenario is at the point of if they did put Lisa /Brendon out what would happen to all of the dogs on the property? They are continuing breeding like rabbits and racing so why not. What's stopping them?? And making $$$$$$ everyday.