Bit Of A Yarn

George Pell. Not guilty.

aquaman

I am of the opinion George has been shafted. I have no doubt he will be found not guilty on appeal. The evidence all points in one direction, not guilty. The hype and frenzy say's guilty, and it appears this is what has motivated the Jury in this case. I liken it to the 2nd David Bain Jury. What do others think?.

Very hard to be found not guilty with these sort of cases given the media freny.

It would appear that if you are a Priest and are charged with this type of crime,then your guilty no matter what.

As are so called celebrities.How many of these celebrities have been found guilty of anything so far.Very few and even less are facing charges at all.

#Metoo accuses somebody of something and their careers are shot.

I want the #Meetoo group to names actresses who have slept their way to fame.

The silence will be deafening

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

He is as guilty as Bain.no doubt.no contest.

Have you read the evidence holy?, have you followed the appeal and scrutinised the facts, or are you just assuming because of the hype on social and mainstream media. I suspect the latter. Tomorrow I expect he will be found not guilty, and will be released.

So much for the Victorian Supreme Court, looks like it will go to the Australian Supreme Court for a decision. I was not impressed with the rational of the two Judges to convict. The third Judge was for the appeal to succeed. Their reliance on one persons testimony as against all the other evidence indicates to me that they were swept up by public opinion rather than the evidence before them, which I must say was lacking.

• 2 months later...

Great news for George this week, His appeal to the highest Court in Australia has been allowed, will be heard by 7 Judges early in the new year. His was the only one of 22 applications to the Court of appeal that was successful. In fact the defence never even needed to present any evidence, as the Court had enough in front of them to allow it. This is his last chance at receiving justice.

On 15/11/2019 at 5:43 PM, aquaman said:

Great news for George this week, His appeal to the highest Court in Australia has been allowed, will be heard by 7 Judges early in the new year. His was the only one of 22 applications to the Court of appeal that was successful. In fact the defence never even needed to present any evidence, as the Court had enough in front of them to allow it. This is his last chance at receiving justice.

That is good news aqua, I have been following it for a while now and am of the same opinion that he has been stitched up...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A MUST LISTEN.

You replied on Fri 13/12/2019 6:43 PM

John Goode <johnnygoode56@gmail.com>
Thu 12/12/2019 11:41 PM
https://youtu.be/NZv5OegLDms
maxresdefault.jpg
To enjoy this and other shows, join our premium community. Doors are now open: www.coffinnation.com *********************************************************...
youtu.be

maxresdefault.jpg
To enjoy this and other shows, join our premium community. Doors are now open: www.coffinnation.com *********************************************************...
youtu.be

maxresdefault.jpg
youtu.be

• 2 months later...

George Pells appeal to the Supreme Court of Australia begins 10th March. I think 7 Judges sit on the Supreme Court. Surely this time he will get justice and be found not guilty. This case will have huge ramifications for the Australian Judicial system. Catholic people throughout the world are praying all this week for acquittal of George Pell. Clearly Pell was convicted on emotion and not evidence. I look forward to the Supreme Court rectifying this huge miscarriage of justice.

• 1 month later...
On 6/03/2019 at 10:20 AM, aquaman said:

I am of the opinion George has been shafted. I have no doubt he will be found not guilty on appeal. The evidence all points in one direction, not guilty. The hype and frenzy say's guilty, and it appears this is what has motivated the Jury in this case. I liken it to the 2nd David Bain Jury. What do others think?.

You are a fortune teller and a bloody good one at that.

Hey mumbles, all 7 Judges were unanimous in their decision, and it didn't take them long by their standards to reach a verdict. How must those two Judges from the Victorian Supreme Court feel now being over ruled by their peers. The whole saga has reflected badly on the Australian legal system, but finally got it right at the very end of the judicial system. Don't know George, but I bet its a sweet day for him.