Bit Of A Yarn

Thomaas and Mardigras - Tancred Stakes

Chief Stipe

34 minutes ago, barryb said:

Nearly 24hrs after the Tancred and T still hasnt put his bets up.

Bazzo...When you start adding up your losses properly...16/3...Te Aroha...those...

...How can we trust your claim of a maze balls ROI's if you can't do a simple math equation??

1+1....your turn

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Oh my...The gawl 

You call moi every name under the sun...then expect me to acquiesce to your ridiculous request

Do you think I've got dickhead village idiot tattooed on the olde Fella or something?

A simple no, was all that was required to save these good people who still tolerate you from your filth

18 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Bazzo...When you start adding up your losses properly...16/3...Te Aroha...those...

...How can we trust your claim of a maze balls ROI's if you can't do a simple math equation??

1+1....your turn

You dont have to trust anything loser as you are NOT welcome on that site, trolls will get the arse quick smart and rightly so.

Just focus on putting up what Hesi has asked for next Sat at Te Aroha, before the races please.

16 minutes ago, hesi said:

A simple no, was all that was required to save these good people who still tolerate you from your filth

Nothing wrong with calling my proboscis the 'olde fella' fgs!!

Im sorry you were raised in the Bretheren brother but it's not my fault you have the shock absorbers of a marshmallow 

If you keep demanding more tips I'll be posting a Caro shot in a pose that would leave you wanting more...

...and you wouldn't want to be led into temptation would you?

11 minutes ago, hesi said:

Didn't realise you had such a finely honed sense of humour Mardi:)

Cheers Hesi. Thomass thinks I don't have a sense of humour - the reality is I don't find what he calls humour at all humorous. His type is basic and crass - which isn't actually funny at all except to low intelligent people like himself.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Cheers Hesi. Thomass thinks I don't have a sense of humour - the reality is I don't find what he calls humour at all humorous. His type is basic and crass - which isn't actually funny at all except to low intelligent people like himself.

Agree

Von Smallhausen would also probably agree, as he has the wittiest sense of humour I have seen in all my time on these wretched forums

• Like 1

Whats wrong with watching Benny Hill chase scantily clad fillies around and around the mulberry bushs??

Thats takes a highly tuned SOH to appreciate...which you shrews and Lutherans wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to taste

Now off you all go to your wee fox holes...

..weve got Thoroughbred machinations to discuss