Bit Of A Yarn

Thomaas and Mardigras - Tancred Stakes

Chief Stipe

11 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Rondinella is gutsy that's for sure, loved the run.  Of course I think the Duke had her measure :)  but I would say that.

I'd love her as a broodmare.

So gutsy...certainly didn't run like a 34/1 shot!

If the Track improves...which is never certain at this time of the year in Sydney...watch out

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So 9 neddys rated at value...you back all 9 or is it still only top 4 you indulge?

Nice of you to comment on this thread after the race. But here is what we know.

1. I already stated I wouldn't be betting on the event given the state of the track
2. The vast majority of punters are price insensitive, so for them I provided the exacta in one
3. I put up one selection of my own yesterday on a different channel - BEFORE the race. Winner at $14.50
4. I got a PM that you had looked at this thread Saturday morning. Yet you post on everything, but you were too GUTLESS to comment on this thread BEFORE the race
5. You're a FRAUD

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

49 minutes ago, mardigras said:

1. I already stated I wouldn't be betting on the event given the state of the track
2. The vast majority of punters are price insensitive, so for them I provided the exacta in one
3. I put up one selection of my own yesterday on a different channel - BEFORE the race. Winner at $14.50
4. I got a PM that you had looked at this thread Saturday morning. Yet you post on everything, but you were too GUTLESS to comment on this thread BEFORE the race
5. You're a FRAUD

Who sent you a PM to say Thomarse had looked at thread? Dodgy

1 hour ago, mardigras said:

5. You're a FRAUD

What.. the channel where 5 peeps chat amongst each other... back slapping, hollering and hootering themselves into a state of euphoria...

...with Herman licking the bogan to death...who returns like the Black Knight armless and legless

...and then forgets to do basic math after getting inebriated?

Edited by Thomass

21 minutes ago, Thomass said:

What.. the channel where 5 peeps chat amongst each other... back slapping, hollering and hootering themselves into a state of euphoria...

...with Herman licking the bogan to death...who returns like the Black Knight armless and legless

...and then forgets to do basic math after getting inebriated?

You mean like Racechat, minus you, but unlike Racechat, we've only been going 6 weeks, and slowly but surely building.

Quite a few posters put up their picks pre-race as well, which I have yet to see you do

Edited by hesi
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

24 minutes ago, Thomass said:

What.. the channel where 5 peeps chat amongst each other... 

Doesn't matter where it is. It's there and visible to any. And it's before the races. try it sometime. You came on here yesterday - and you didn't have the balls to write on the event before the race. What did it feel like when they castrated you?

• Like 1

Just what is the problem Thommo

Someone supposedly so well versed in the intricacies of thoroughbred form assessment, should find no fear in putting up pre-race picks or their own market values.

I challenge you to put up such for this Saturday's Te Aroha meeting, should be the most well read thread on here in awhile.  Even a few of the regulars could do the same to support you

4 minutes ago, hesi said:

You mean like Racechat, minus you, but unlike Racechat, we've only been going 6 weeks, and slowly but surely building.

Quite a few posters put up their picks pre-race as well, which I have yet to see you do

And he's back...just like Magic..

Youre very welcome here Herman...

...but this show is a rollicking, entertaining non vanilla one where nobody suggests killing themselves anymore...

...which you and pete tolerated...

..indeed pete told me to harden up...and you said...where,  where did bogan say that?

...where it was plain obvious where...

And you obviously missed the MASTERCLASS in tipping that I gave the non believers 

You may also have missed the fact I only tip Punters into how to CONSISTANTLY win

The Blue Print to a champers life style and decadence beyond a Lutheran/Bretheren wildest dreams...with loads of 

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED hotties to make even a Herman blush...

Come back into the bosom Herman....

I promise I'll go wet nanny gentle with you and pete...

Just relax and let yourself go wild...

31 minutes ago, Thomass said:

As opposed to the mainly one poster on the gallops section of this site, backslapping himself. You were so excited about In A Twinkling barrier blanket update getting to the RacingNSW stewards - shame they didn't bother putting the info out in their pre raceday stewards report, their real time generated form guide, but put it on just one of their gear change pages. And forgot to tell other sites like Racing Australia and Racing & Sports. 

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

And he's back...just like Magic..

Youre very welcome here Herman...

...but this show is a rollicking, entertaining non vanilla one where nobody suggests killing themselves anymore...

...which you and pete tolerated...

..indeed pete told me to harden up...and you said...where,  where did bogan say that?

...where it was plain obvious where...

And you obviously missed the MASTERCLASS in tipping that I gave the non believers 

You may also have missed the fact I only tip Punters into how to CONSISTANTLY win

The Blue Print to a champers life style and decadence beyond a Lutheran/Bretheren wildest dreams...with loads of 

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED hotties to make even a Herman blush...

Come back into the bosom Herman....

I promise I'll go wet nanny gentle with you and pete...

Just relax and let yourself go wild...

Pre-race picks please

I'll donate $100 to a charity of your choice(not you), if you put up a set off picks for each race at Te Aroha on Saturday, along with a short spiel on why you think that horse will win.

It's not rocket science for someone of your skill, and some deserving charity will benefit

39 minutes ago, Thomass said:

You've NEVER picked anything BEFORE a race.

I suggest you take up horoscope writing.

26 minutes ago, hesi said:

I'll donate $100 to a charity of your choice(not you), if you put up a set off picks for each race at Te Aroha on Saturday, along with a short spiel on why you think that horse will win.

It's not rocket science for someone of your skill, and some deserving charity will benefit

Three songs for you on a Sunday avo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

You've NEVER picked anything BEFORE a race.

I suggest you take up horoscope writing.

Wake the f up...of course I did...

after constant harassment I simply gave the dissenters and moaners an ABSOLUTE MASTERCLASS...

The Tri, q and winner of the last 3 races...IN ONE...From 4 races tipped...the other 2nd..

Very similar to the other haranguing I received where the very next day I showed an actual TAB screen shot

turning 2 hundy into 10k...on a lazy Friday

ACTUAL evidence....

Please stop supporting the losers and tosses incorporated...who can't even add up let alone apply Pi to their form analysis ignorance 

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

You just never posted it, Fraud.

Yep, and when he posted some results suggesting he knew what he was talking about. It was after 9 months of waiting. Nine whole months to then come up with one day of profit. And he goes on about a run of outs others have. 9 months is a pretty decent run of outs.

You'd have to search a long time to find a bigger fraud.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, barryb said:

You just never posted it, Fraud.

Don't make yourself look any more goosey than you are...

Of course I did...to help out the bloke who kept asking for tips everyday...

You can't even add up your losses accurately but you still get the grovellers pleading with you to keep posting 44 losers in a row....or was it 48?

47 minutes ago, hesi said:

So if you are that good, there should be no problem responding to my challenge.

You have supposedly done it once before, what is the problem with trying to do it again

Oh my...The gawl 

You call moi every name under the sun...then expect me to acquiesce to your ridiculous request

Do you think I've got dickhead village idiot tattooed on the olde Fella or something?

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

Don't make yourself look any more goosey than you are...

Of course I did...to help out the bloke who kept asking for tips everyday...

You can't even add up your losses accurately but you still get the grovellers pleading with you to keep posting 44 losers in a row....or was it 48?

You didn't post that the readers should take the quinella or the trifecta. yet you claimed them afterwards. You did post, that they were savers. But when they won, you wanted to have them in your multis etc. trifectas and quinellas. Because you're a fraud. 

• Like 2