Bit Of A Yarn

Methven

Happy Sunrise

My regulars of Appearance, Magical Melissa and Franco Riot are all too short for me.  There are things that don't fit tomorrow, eg MM drawn 1, Franco Riot has Bush Man drawn inside him and Appearance is under the odds.

So I am going a touch wild and saying Johnny Eyre at 10s, probably more the tote. Last chance saloon with the drop in class, slightly unlucky last couple of starts and good course stats. Time for Johnny to turn back the clock and win a race.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

My regulars of Appearance, Magical Melissa and Franco Riot are all too short for me.  There are things that don't fit tomorrow, eg MM drawn 1, Franco Riot has Bush Man drawn inside him and Appearance is under the odds.

So I am going a touch wild and saying Johnny Eyre at 10s, probably more the tote. Last chance saloon with the drop in class, slightly unlucky last couple of starts and good course stats. Time for Johnny to turn back the clock and win a race.

Thought $4 Appearance would be value. Has gone well on track, and the weakest field it has ever met. 

Dixie Reign r2, 

Awesome Impee r3,

Awayovernight r5, 

look ahead r 7

Frankie d r8

Thats were my dough goes today. Good luck

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Race 6 extra Guinness

Jaffa kitten taken Off the unruly tomorrow, I have to donate another small  $$ to the tab because I know the day I don't back it it will win!

She won a workout at Methven last week. But in all honesty I can't go near Jafa today. She's worked good this week but I don't like the draw at all I'm worried she'll get trapped away on the fence and get too keen. 

Mad Lu Li in the last for me.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

11 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Thought $4 Appearance would be value. Has gone well on track, and the weakest field it has ever met. 

Dixie Reign r2, 

Awesome Impee r3,

Awayovernight r5, 

look ahead r 7

Frankie d r8

Thats were my dough goes today. Good luck

away overnight crazy betting on Payne trained horse as has no magic of his ex training partner 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harewood said:

I hope today wasn't the day!! and you did get plenty off it after your unwavering support 

FFS, I didn't even look at the fields this morning, took my daughter to swimming then kids party after aaaarrrrhhh....I looked up the results when I saw your post and I feel a bit better that the price was only $8s, I may have stuck my head in the microwave if it had been paying $15+.......so annoying never the less ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1