Bit Of A Yarn

Anzac Day

Who is making these so called threats? Can't be skin heads or "white supremisists" or is it being dumbed down to appease Islam like the changing of the name of the 'crusaders' franchise....why are we losing our culture in our country, why is our leader wearing an hijab which is a symbol of oppression for millions of women around the world? I am proud of all the Anzac veterans who fought for our freedoms.... unfortunately the left all over the world are slowly giving our culture and freedom away.

Screenshot_20190410-051312.png

• Like 1

Running scared NZ. We have already lost, and we  all doomed,. Someone will be waiting around the corner waiting to mow us down, whether we are Muslim or not. An absolute bloody nonsense.It begs the question as to what some of the veterans who fought for freedom in the line of fire would have thought of this ?. One can only imagine. 

• Like 1

An English lad who works for me has told me that ' Speakers' Corner'  in Hyde Park is now the province of  Moslems having their say.  Now I don't begrudge anyone the right to speak,  nor would I ever denigrate someone on the grounds of their faith,  colour,  ethnicity or sexual orientation...ffs ..but when a bible-holding Christian tries to speak in public and gets himself arrested,  where are we heading?

For the record,  I don't hold any particular faith...but believe all deserve respect.    That then behoves their adherents to practice respect also.

Edited by Freda
  • Like 1

Another really sad story that has hardly been reported..... little lad bullied by "Asian gang" (code for Muslim now in the u.k)of boys at his primary school in Birmingham told that all white people should be dead, they even pulled a plastic knife on him and said next time it will be real, the mum apparently complained about the bullying but was told "you chose to come to this school" and the school did nothing about it (English now almost the second language on the playgrounds in the Midlands in the UK)....if the tables were turned and it was another race or culture, this news would be headlines world wide.....a real double standard with media and politicians in the world nowadays.

Screenshot_20190415-160942.png

Canceling special events that are our way of life due to the possibility some nut job may target them is losing the game before kick off. 

Soft targets are the usual go for shitheels wanting to blow up innocents or drive a vehicle into them so should we close up all Cafe's and bars as they are invariably full of innocents? Are we going to cancel Easter and Christmas so we don't offend the extremely tolerant religion of peace? All this because some lunatic targeted Muslims in Christchurch. How many times has that happened since the treaty was signed in 1840? Line the offender up against a wall and blow his far king brains out but don't punish the rest of us. We had nothing to do with it and 99.99% are absolutely disgusted by what he did. 

I do understand that there are only so many Police to go round so it's all about management. Having said that, we must not live in fear as we will have already voluntarily given up. That's not the Kiwi way is it? We honour our brave servicemen and women on Anzac Day. Many paid the ultimate sacrifice in the name of our freedom. How pathetic is it for us to stop honouring them for any reason but especially fear? 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

Been waiting a week or so, for someone to mention this.

Exactly who is going to shoot who ?

This is a over reaction to an isolated incident. 

All these UNQUALIFIED and poorly trained cops walking around like John Wayne with automatic rifles, its only going to (and should do) cause more panic in the general population. 

• Champ Post 1