Bit Of A Yarn

Mario Barsi.

cichlid

Re your  Press Release.!!.Don't you think it is about time you stopped fucking us around?  Ring the Palmerston North District Court and ask for the details of Brendon Coles Hearing. They will tell you the Date is the 7th May and also give you the charges, You are playing games or certainly are just another Failed Lawyer like your Mate Hannan

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cichlid said:

Re your  Press Release.!!.Don't you think it is about time you stopped fucking us around?  Ring the Palmerston North District Court and ask for the details of Brendon Coles Hearing. They will tell you the Date is the 7th May and also give you the charges, You are playing games or certainly are just another Failed Lawyer like your Mate Hannan

Is that the date of depositions or charging?

Guest CrossCodes

Mario has just shown what a gutless and spineless pencil pusher he is, Caitlin Jenner has bigger balls than him, he’s running away like a scared little child from big bad Brendan.

What a media release , absolutely a site to behold . 

About 12 months ago a current Board member made a comment that will just ignore it and it will go away , at the time I just laughed it off as sheer greeness but by hell there really making a good attempt at it .

Please Winston Peters step in and sack the lot .

7 hours ago, Arsenic said:

About 12 months ago a current Board member made a comment that will just ignore it and it will go away , at the time I just laughed it off as sheer greeness but by hell there really making a good attempt at it .

Are you effing serious?

The rules are clear.      21. Powers and Duties of the Board.

21.2  General Powers:   The Board shall have the following general powers and duties.

d  Subject to Rules 91 to 97, to Suspend, Deregister, Disqualify or Warn off as it deems necessary in the best interests of Greyhound racing or its related activities in NewZealand.

Also Rule 107. Power to Revoke 107.3  then go to b and f.

Just a load of crock, they have many rules to Warn off or suspend. They are complicit in this case with the Coles, there can be no other reason. I think its called corruption.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

21.2  General Powers:   The Board shall have the following general powers and duties.

d  Subject to Rules 91 to 97, to Suspend, Deregister, Disqualify or Warn off as it deems necessary in the best interests of Greyhound racing or its related activities in NewZealand.

Just a load of crock, they have many rules to Warn off or suspend. They are complicit in this case with the Coles, there can be no other reason. I think its called corruption.

And that is the rule that should have been invoked 18 months ago!

1 hour ago, Cockyaleg said:

And that is the rule that should have been invoked 18 months ago!

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

HRNZ has the same power ..... and the same lack of gonads when dealing with the race-fixing accused!

6 minutes ago, bamboozla said:

Think we need some kind of owner and trainers petition indicating a vote of no confidence in our CEO and Board. Deliver it to Winston and make a fuss of the fact that grassroots people in this sport have had enough of being cheated and misrepresented.

- Literally the only thing there is left to do now. 
Needs to be a recognised LP with good welfare/rehoming record driving it to talk to the media

2 hours ago, bamboozla said:

Think we need some kind of owner and trainers petition indicating a vote of no confidence in our CEO and Board. Deliver it to Winston and make a fuss of the fact that grassroots people in this sport have had enough of being cheated and misrepresented.

Winston is worse than the NZGRA. There is only one thing in Winstons brain, votes, at any cost. I am afraid Winston may make a deal with his coalition partner, the Greens. In return for shutting down and ending Greyhound racing in NZ, Winston will get the support of the Greens on a policy that he is pushing. This is how MMP works. Winston is a rat, his only interest is Winston. He will shut you down before you can say Jack Robinson, if he can cut a deal with the Greens. And you all know what the Greens want. If not, let me remind you, THE END OF GREYHOUND RACING IN NZ. I would not trust Peters on anything.

Agree, He is part of the overall plan to bring Greyhound Racing  down. All of the people involved in our administration are not genuine dog people.The only two left in any form are the Rats McCauly and Steele. Calverly never had  male hormones and he was the start of the desertion from our ranks.... In the meantime just look at what the crooks are pocketing at the expense of the dogs which are being put down with injury  and lack of ability to perform for them every day..

G Calverley is on the board because he was voted there by the LPs....NOT !!

Just another one of Rendle/Holden's rorts to get an agreeable nodding head at the table. Is there anyone out there that voted for Calverley in that rorted election a couple years ago?

Where is he? Is he contactable? 

Is he/ has he ever done anything to help or represent the LPs?

These are genuine questions I suspect the answers are NO but always stand to be corrected.